An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning

hyperdulia again

christina aguleria is very very very religious. I would want my daughter to listen and watch her.

I sure hope that was sarcasm.

From an interview with Christina:

She certainly isn't livingb her faith.

But who am i to be judging her, really.... :ph34r:

whats funny is that last song she release on radio with Lil kim is talking bout how it aint fair that guys get to sleep aroun and if girls do it you call her a ho. Thats real religous.

littleflower+JMJ

okay i too hope that was sacrasm.......anyone who makes out with another girl on national tv, makes "DirTY" videos(MTV had to tell her the video "was too graphic"...MTV had to TEll her!! when does mtv say that?), and showcases herself in a non-postive light is not a perfect candidate for my daughter to watch. ever.

and its kinda sad if you can't tell by watching her on MTV that she's religious.

:(

littleflower+JMJ

I agree with you flowery, but the sad truth is that these days parents have less power than they used to.  CPS is a truly mis-used agency.

i know perfectly well too. :( my best friends family was on the edge of being torn apart and parents beign criminals because of the CPS and schools making something out of nothing. they're faithful catholics, i know their family forever, adn they would never do anything of that sort. but yet, it happened to them...

it was scary...for my best friend, her family and for her parents...

we prayed and everything was cleared, thank God. but its too easy these days...too easy.... :(

christina's already catholic. she even goes to mass regularly from what i've read.

hmmmmmm. I wonder what she wears to Mass........ :rolleyes:

Hyper, maybe you should keep a robe handy, just in case the little preditors return.

And I'll just bet that these girls don't behave this way in front of their parents. It's kinda like a "pack" mentality. Get a few girls (or guys) together, and they act wilder than they would alone or with grownups.

If you see them again, just tell them that they're trespassing, and there is such a thing as the right to privacy! Then pretend you've got a cell phone and are calling the cops. Watch 'em run. B) :lol:

Hey Hype, Ever heard of rocksalt! LOL!

They'd never come onto your property again! Hahahahah!

Well, maybe you should just throw Rosary Beads at 'em.

Awww.. give Christina a chance guys. I like to think I'm a good Christian and I am guilty of doing some bad stuff too and I haven't always been the best example for other people. I'm not defending or condoning her actions, but we've all been down that road before. Plus ''Genie in a Bottle'' rocked, although a few of the lyrics might have been a little sketchy.

Just shrug when those 12 yr olds come by again b/c they are obviously confused and have some internal issues going on. Kids who are emotionally stable don't act like that.

Guest jrob8503

Screened in porches aren't the best places for privacy. The whole "seeing through" the walls thing kind of kills it. It also baffles me why you would ant to walk around in your underwear on weekday late morning. After you had already gotten dressed to take your daughter to school. :huh:

littleflower+JMJ

Awww.. give Christina a chance guys. I like to think I'm a good Christian and I am guilty of doing some bad stuff too and I haven't always been the best example for other people. I'm not defending or condoning her actions, but we've all been down that road before. Plus ''Genie in a Bottle'' rocked, although a few of the lyrics might have been a little sketchy.

well. your rigth no one's perfect.

its just that im disappointed with the "road" shes taken...... :(

as a mickeymouse club fan...i expected alot more....

i pray for her.

Plus ''Genie in a Bottle'' rocked, although a few of the lyrics might have been a little sketchy.

You mean like "I'm a Genie in a bottle, come and rub me the right way" . . . which was only said in the song about 60 times, seeing as how it was teh CHORUS?