An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning

hyperdulia again

You mean like "I'm a Genie in a bottle, come and rub me the right way" . . . which was only said in the song about 60 times, seeing as how it was teh CHORUS?

Thats a good point blazer. I still say her most recent stuff has gotten worse. How bout this,isnt her album titled stripped?lol :lol:

hyperdulia again

err..jrob, because it's on the back of MY house facing MY back yard and as my first post stated i layed down to take a nap, and i don't know how you sleep, but i don't sleep in my clothes or in jammies...plus oh yeah i was on MY porch..anymore questions?

I dont think you were in the wrong hyper,boxers are just like shorts. And the way you explained it was they cut across your back yard.

hyperdulia again

about christina---i think we should all be careful lest we call the righteous judgement of heaven down on our own souls for presuming to know the state of our sister's soul.

about christina---i think we should all be careful lest we call the righteous judgement of heaven down on our own souls for presuming to know the state of our sister's soul.

true ;)

hyperdulia again

jrob, neither, there are woods behind my house and one of those stupid hedges that's supposed be some keep people out around it---we just moved in.... i live in the south.

Guest jrob8503

Well, if there is no one around your house, and kids seem to be wandering in the woods, than you were right. I apologize. Though I still find your behavior to be a little peculiar.

Edited by jrob8503

Would you even be having this discussion if it was young boys who had shouted obscene comments to a woman? Happens all the time, not very edifying but you just have to live with it, and no, I don't go around dressed inappropriately!

Would you even be having this discussion if it was young boys who had shouted obscene comments to a woman? Happens all the time, not very edifying but you just have to live with it, and no, I don't go around dressed inappropriately!

I better not ever catch my boys disrespecting women in that manner.

Guest jrob8503

thats a little over doing it.

Hey, I know of no one who walks around in their underwear after they ave gotten dressed and started thier day. Excuse me for being such a rebel.

Edited by jrob8503

hyperdulia again

well i do, but that's not really the point. my day hadn't started i'd taken the kid to school and decided to take a nap...i couldn't sleep i came down stairs in my own home in my drawers and went to let my dogs out and to have a cigarette. i shouldn't have to explain why i do anything in my own durn house.