An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Schiavo On Larry King Live

VeraMaria

That's just stupid!

Schiavo's husband, Michael, speaks out for the first time and takes your calls. Who should decide his wife's fate?

This isn't a friggin game show. Mikey just wants his moment of fame! He'll take your call!? Thats so stupid. It trivializes what is going on. The man is a sick adulterouse (attempting) murderer! And now he's making it some sort of publicity stunt.

The parents probably don't want to be on Larry King live because they know he'll tute the pro-death horn and make them look like geniuses. Mikey knows he'll look "cool" when he gets on.

He has power (over his wife's life), he will have money once she's dead, and now he wants fame (being on TV). What more could this guy ask for!?

Well, let's hope he chages and begins to store his riches in heaven. Cause he's putting a lot of stock in hells cheap pleasures.

I'd love to call in. But I don't have cable. :(

can you watch it on cnn online like ewtn?? :blink:

I'd love to, but the only computer I have is at work, and I leave at 3:30 pacific time. :(

Maybe we should call him and ask him if the real reason he wants his wife dead is for the insurance/settlement money so he can marry his adultery partner.....

I'm sure that on a program like Larry King Live, all the calls will be screened beforehand.

If they allowed anyone with a pro-life sentiment to voice his/her opinion, they'd choose one who sounds like a bloomin' wingnut.

hey......maybe I should call! :P:P:P:wacko:

Let's pray that Michael Shiavo shows his true colors on this program, and that the viewers aren't at all fooled.

He may be doing Terri and her family a favor by "going public" with his pro-death agenda.

this is soo crazy.

i too hope his true colors show....

:angry:

I'd like to make his "true colors" black and blue.

But then that wouldn't be very Christian... :rolleyes:

I'd like to make his "true colors" black and blue.

But then that wouldn't be very Christian... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Probably not....but it would be colorful!! :D

On the Nth Degree: 74% of Americans believe in heaven. 71% believe in hell. 64% of Americans think they will go to heaven, but only .5% think they will go to hell.

-Mark