An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come
:cool:

Dear PMers,

Prom season is fast approaching. I remember prom last year, when I couldn't go because I was in seminary. :P

I wish to change all that.

So I am announcing the PhatMass Prom 2005 planning committee.

Our little "dances" have always brought people together quite nicely and I think it may even cut out a bit of the internet cabin fever we've had on here of late.

So I am asking for people to come up and rep the prom crowd.

I only have one rule: we either do it after Lent or on a Sunday, so that people who gave up PM may join in.

God bless,

Micah

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='immaculata' date='Feb 19 2005, 07:10 PM'] Our "real" prom is April 16th... [/quote]
Ooh, Immaculata...side note...I know a few people at Benedictine who might meet you when you go down to compete for scholarships.

livingHimloud

2 things, i haven't been on phatmass in forever and a day, can i come? and yeah, can't remember what the second thing was, but i'm sure it was amazingly deep and stuff.

I never went to a prom before...went to like 10 homecomings but no proms. Alas, it's too late now since I'm in college. flowers to all PM ladies though :flowers:

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Feb 19 2005, 06:39 PM'] I never went to a prom before...went to like 10 homecomings but no proms. Alas, it's too late now since I'm in college. flowers to all PM ladies though :flowers: [/quote]
:)

i didn't go to my prom last year and i'm probably not going this year.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Feb 19 2005, 07:39 PM'] I never went to a prom before...went to like 10 homecomings but no proms. Alas, it's too late now since I'm in college. flowers to all PM ladies though :flowers: [/quote]
It's not too late. I'm in college, too. ;)

Just find a girl.