An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....

franciscanheart

franciscanheart
what is with all of the veramaria carp these days?!!? every single post with vera maria in the title has been bumped and its all pm can talk about!! what the heck?! am i nuts for not talking about her 24/7 or bringing back old posts with her name in the title just so that i can see her name again??

bah.

:wacko:

[/rant]

Ooh, somebody's jealous! ^_^

Verrraaaaaa :wub:

joking Vera, I blame that ultra mega try hard crusader1234 for bumping all the old Vera posts, but lets all face the facts here, she's perfec! -_-

joking vera, you're faulty and in need of grace. -_-

heyyoimjohnny

Hmm. Has phatmass become nothing more than a popularity contest? I have drawn this conclusion before, and that's why I've disappeared so often.

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:27 AM'] Hmm. Has phatmass become nothing more than a popularity contest? I have drawn this conclusion before, and that's why I've disappeared so often. [/quote]
Well isn't that a tragedy. :mellow:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:04 AM'] what is with all of the veramaria carp these days?!!? every single post with vera maria in the title has been bumped and its all pm can talk about!! what the heck?! am i nuts for not talking about her 24/7 or bringing back old posts with her name in the title just so that i can see her name again??

bah.

:wacko:

[/rant] [/quote]

i agree. -_-

[quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:37 AM'] C'mon guys chill out.  She came back after not being her since november.
[/quote]
i was gone for 3 months last summer. i came back and people didn't even know who i was. :(

yea. that was fantastic. :thumb:

:sadder:

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:48 AM'] I'm really sorry...I didn't have anything to do with it...:ph34r: [/quote]
Ok I'll start, we're sorry Vera we didn't mean to offend you we love you we're glad you're back blah blah blah

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:48 AM'] I'm really sorry...I didn't have anything to do with it...:ph34r: [/quote]
we know you didn't. it was everyone else. :(

I almost died when I saw all those threads back :ph34r:

The next thread anyone bumps/makes with my name on it will have a little encounter with my club

:club: :club: :club: + :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: = :funeral: :funeral: :funeral:

Understood?

:deal: :blood:

It's making everyone hate me

Edited by VeraMaria