An Old School Catholic Message Board

Next Joe Millonaire

notbilln

The guy pretending to be a millonaire in italy is catholic. He may be lying to women in attempt to win them over ( honestly, who hasn't?), but he does say grace befroe each meal.

The guy pretending to be a millonaire in italy is catholic. He may be lying to women in attempt to win them over ( honestly, who hasn't?), but he does say grace befroe each meal.

See him decide at the end that he is called to the priesthood....that would be so unexpected.....

Wishful thinking again, i guess.... :wacko:

Mary's Knight, La

not to shoot ya down too much but since he's catholic i wish he'd act it and not participate in a lie that he knows is going to emotionally damage at least one and probably more than one woman, if he's catholic then he should know their status in heaven (princesses) and he should act accordingly.

That's funny. I didn't realize that, but I really don't get the whole point of the show, after this season who are they gonna have left to lie to about some guy who is a "Millionaire"?

you know I think most of the women are going for the money...they'll be emotionally damadged when they find out hes not a millionare, not when he dumps them

as my roommate said as we saw the comercial durring the world series:

"the producers of that show are going to hell"

not that i condone human condemption...

just some food for thought... lol ;)

dude isnt really a millionaire right?

He's not a millionaire--he's an average "Joe", but FOX puts him up in a mansion and tells the bachellorettes that he is rich, and then he has to tell them that he's average after he picks one of them. The whole point of the show is to see if the girl actually wanted him or his money.

I prefer the Bachelor. Go BOB!!!

The show is to test the women, to see if they would love the guy for who he really is.... I think that's not so bad. As for him being Catholic, at least he does say grace. I wouldnt condemn him though.