An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Dog Died This Morning

Dave

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I love you all; it's so wonderful to have such amesome friends! Just keep up those prayers, could ya?

:(

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Prayin' for ya!!

Pray to St. Therese, she lost a dog when she was 15, she had had him since she was 2!!

My most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you Dave. I am a dog-lover and have two English Bulldogs that are my two little kids. They mean everything to me. I can't imagine losing them. My prayers are with you.

I'm sorry for your loss, Dave.

I hope it's a comfort to you that Snoopy had a good life, raised in a loving home, and was well cared for. You made his earthly life a pooch's paradise. God will reward you for caring so kindly for one of His creatures.

Pax Christi. <><

Dave, I am really sorry to hear about Snoopy. Pets are so much a part of family life, its hard when they go. I'm thinking of you....

littleflower+JMJ

Dave! i barely read this thread!!

i hope your doing okay?! im soo sorry to hear that your dog died. it must have been so hard...i know i've been there! :( i hope things start looking up for you and know that God will take better care of your pet better than anyone could EVER do!!!

God bless!

and lots of HUGS dave!!!!

+JMJ

your friend,

~flowery~

(@)>~~~