An Old School Catholic Message Board

I HATE napoleon dynamite

karin

The Pope's getting better and we all need to lighten up and cheer up a bit.

Plus it IS hilarious.

Plus, that bass is delicious.

[quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='Feb 28 2005, 01:22 PM'] intresting we are asked for our opinions and in return of giving my opinions i am severly criticized and yelled at for not liking the movie. oh and dust i dont think i am superior. I know for a fact that they could make a movie out of PM and make fun of us. Yea maybe if my opinions are going to be treated like this i shouldnt even bother stating them. I thought i would be respected. [/quote]
Stating your opinion is one thing. Putting down others for having a different opinion is another:

[quote]To me luaghing at them is the same as luaghing at retards, you are no better than those jocks in that movie.[/quote]

To me, that qualifies as a personal attack. You may not have meant it that way. Still, try to put yourself in our shoes. How would you feel if I asserted that jazz fans are all homosexuals/dopers/retards? Not very good.

[i]Directed at everyone[/i]: It's just a movie. If you think it's stupid, don't watch it, and don't post in this thread. You don't have to. But don't put us down because we love this movie. Don't say we're being stupid, don't tell us to stop quoting it, and don't tell us we're lemmings. The ridiculousness of this thread is not in the quoting of the movie, but in the fact that people won't lighten up and let it go. I will say it again:

IT'S JUST A MOVIE!

Now let's kiss and make up. :group:

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Feb 28 2005, 05:14 PM'] The Pope's getting better and we all need to lighten up and cheer up a bit.

Plus it IS hilarious.

Plus, that bass is delicious. [/quote]
Doesn't mean we should stop praying though. I guess I didn't understand why the thread on the pope's condition was taken away and replaced by this. The thread is funny but not THAT funny.

It's a great movie, fun to quote, and the thread is amusing. I love Napoleon. But I still don't see it as pinworthy. Let's pin every "funny" thread, shall we?

Whatever, it ain't my board, that was just my two cents. I didn't get much sleep yesterday so I am cranky.

littleflower+JMJ

guys chill out, just cuz its pinned doesnt' mean you have to read it or its the "most important" thread of the entire phorum lol

open mic is all about randomness....we had a thread about losing weight for a loooong time pinned and i thought that was a weird one haha

some stay for a day, some for awhile, they can be pinned and unpinned and some are just for fun, others for urgency, etc. ;)

besides we all know napolean will always be pin-worthy :punk: :thumb:

Ash Wednesday

The parts when Rex slaps Kip at the dojo are one of my favorite parts. I laugh so hard.

I train in the martial arts so it's even funnier for those of us that do that....
:rotfl:

littleflower+JMJ

i love how they go into town......lol

"Napolean? do you think you can take me into town?"

kip and his rollarblades are just sweet lol