An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have You Ever Done This?

Norseman82

You know you're starting your day off on the wrong foot when you are a the PC at work and the phone rings, but instead of picking up the phone you pick up your coffee......

ooo... that must have hurt!!!

I was talking on the phone once in the kitchen and I put it away in the refrigerator and we couldn't find it all day!

littleflower+JMJ

I was talking on the phone once in the kitchen and I put it away in the refrigerator and we couldn't find it all day!

:lol::lol::lol:

one time when eating pancakes at breakfeast. i poured myself a glass of milk and had the cup on one side of my plate with the bottle of syrup right next to it. and when talking i grabbed for the syrup and wasn't paying attention and grabbed my glass of milk instead and pour it all over my pancakes!! the glass was full too so it spilled everywhere!! :angry:

<_< what a waste!!

IcePrincessKRS

I've poured the jug of cider over my cereal instead of the milk when distracted and fixing breakfast before...

Applaud if you've ever run into a sliding glas door!

::CLAPS CLAPS::

::APPLAUSE APPLAUSE::

::runs out of the theatre::

::OWE! who put that door there?::

cmotherofpirl

I was thinking about my daughter and looking at the dog and told my son to take his sister out for her walk.

Tioresa was NOT amused.

IcePrincessKRS

HAHAHA One of my best friends did that at her in-laws house. She thought the door was open and ran smack into it and fell back on her butt!

Applaud if you've ever run into a sliding glas door!

::CLAPS CLAPS::

::APPLAUSE APPLAUSE::

::runs out of the theatre::

::OWE!  who put that door there?::

that brings back memories of when i was about 7 and i went to a festival in my town and they had a "house of mirrors" where it's like a maze of mirrors and glass.

now, i must've been in there for about 5 minutes searching for the way out.

5 minutes is like a half an hour for a 7 year old.

so, frusterated, scared, and confused, i see the exit clear as day right infront of me for the first time since i entered into the mirror maze.

i take no more than 3 lively leaps towards the way out when my nose and forehead meet a solid pane (more like pain) of imaculatly clear plexy-glass, as my familiy and all those passing by cringe at the sight and sound of a person going face first into a solid object...

so yeah... my childhood was (and still is) great!

Kilroy the Ninja

Once, when I was about seven, my family and I arrived home after an afternoon out and I opened the screen door while my mom unlocked the front door. My dad called out to me from the car so I stopped and answered him, and when I turned back to go into the house, I ran smack into the side of the open screen door. I promptly blacked out.

Ahh, youth.

Hehe, sometimes I try to pick up something from my desktop, like my _actual_ desktop, with my mouse instead of my hand :o

As for running/walking into sliding doors, my brother-in-law has a HUGE V-shaped scar on his shoulder from running through a sliding door. It almost cost him the use of his arm. And my friend's dad sliced his knee up real bad by walking into one.

*goes off to organise a protest against sliding doors* :P

(applauding) I busted my nose at Abercrombie and Fitch a few weeks ago; it was a big 'ole mess.

Edited by M.SIGGA

Ive done that with the TV remote

Once a friend and I were at a High school for a State Wrestling Tournament in Indianapolis. While we were inside it started snowing and we were so excited that we ran to go outside and stand in the falling snow. Well, we ran for the doors and her door opened and mine didn't, it was locked. Needless to say, I nearly knocked myself out and fell to the floor. We laughed so hard!!!!!!!

we had such a problem with screen doors we had to get rid of ours....

my dog went right through 3 of them, and my cousin ran through twice, after the fifth screen door, one thinks thats saying something. We tried a glass door for a while, but it shattered when my dad hit it with a rock while weed eating, it actually made a really cool design on the door. :lol:

i've put the milk in a closet once, and sometimes, after we're done eating and i pick my plate up to take it to the sink, i just carry it right upstairs to my room without realizing it. :blink: