An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Grandmother...

Good Friday

Hello all.

My grandmother passed away at 9 A.M. yesterday morning. Your prayers for her soul and for my family -- particularly for my grandfather, who is having a very hard time with it -- are very much appreciated. Please do remember my grandmother on the Feast of All Saints and All Souls on Nov. 1 and 2. Thanks.

Note: I posted this in the prayer board too, but it was too important to me not to post in both areas for everyone to see.

(((Hugs)))

May the perpetual light of our Lord, Jesus Christ, shine on your Grandmother always.

Mary Mother of God, hold Nathan and his family, particularly his Grandfather in your hands, and deliver them to your Son.

Nathan, if you ever want to talk, I'm here for you.

I'm sorry bro. I understand how you feel, and be assured you and your family, especially your grandmother will be in our prayers. I'll keep you all in my prayers at Mass.

God Bless, Your Servant in Christ,

ironmonk

I hope you are doing okay, Nathan.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Jared and I are planning on going to All Saints Day Mass tomorrow. I will say a special prayer for your grandmother.

littleflower+JMJ

my prayers are with you nathan and your whole family!

may the blessing of God be upon you,

may the blessing of the Father and the Son.

May the spirit of God,

the spirit of Love,

be with you all your days.

+JMJ

We give you thanks, Almighty God, who liveth and reigneth forever. And may the soul of your grandmother, and of all the faihtful departed, through the Mercy of God, Rest in Peace.

IcePrincessKRS

I posted another thread to let everyone know I was praying for them, but I just wanted to add my condolences and ***HUGS*** to this thread as well!

Eternal Father I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus Christ, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Ash Wednesday

I'm so sorry to hear this. It is so hard losing a grandparent. I will remember her in my prayers when I attend the All Saints vigil mass tonight.