An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don John Wears A Dress!

Kilroy the Ninja

Kilroy the Ninja

Well, ok, it's technically a kilt....

Don John went to school today dressed like someone out of Braveheart. Ok, a little more dressed than the guys in Braveheart....

Wish I had a picture to put up...muhahahahahahahahaha.. I'll get one tonight and post it when possible....

:ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAhAHAhA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!! Pleeeeaaassseeeee! You HAVE GOT to post a picture of you can! Thats just too rich! I love kilts, but the very idea of a dress just throws it overboard... I can hear DJ saying "Its NOT a DRESS!!!! Its a KILT!" :D

(My brother in law is from Ireland and he wore a kilt for their wedding, so its not like something I've never seen before, but still.... it'll be great to see! lol)

Kilroy the Ninja

Oh, I don't know... if ya'll seen Survior then you know what Don John looks like in a dress..... ;) :P

IcePrincessKRS

I hope he is wearing underwear.

well, she did say Dj would be wearing more than the actors were in Braveheart, so I'm assuming he will be.

Kilroy the Ninja

Ok, well I got the pic, but I've got to get it developed and scanned (I know, I know shoulda gone digital but SOME things are still archaic around here...)

YES he was wearing underwear and shorts. It was great. He wore his kilt all day long, up to and including when we went out to dinner last night. Imagine this guy in a kilt strolling into the IHOP at around 9:30 pm with all the tired rednecks in Pasadena..... talk about looks!!!!

It was sooooooo worth it.

cmotherofpirl

You better watch out :lol:

when my sons' friends wore kilts to their graduation every girl in the senior class followed them around ...