An Old School Catholic Message Board

What magazine should I subscribe to?

the_rev

What magazine should I subscribe to?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I need to make a decision. I bought a magazine subscrition from school but I can get any of 35 options. I've narrowed it down to the above three.

Thoughts?

Newsweek is awfully liberal....then again so is Time. If you enjoy liberal media, you will enjoy both. I have never heard of Angels on Earth.

I vote, because I wouldn't get any of the three. If I were you, I would subscribe to Golf Digest. You'll learn more in that than you will from either Time or Newsweek.

You will either:

1. Learn the basics of golf
2. Get better at the game

With Newsweek and Time, you will simply get liberal. But if that is your bag, have at it.

Seriously, I think that if you are going to subscribe and you don't know what to get, get TV Guide.

Cam

stargirl3:16

Go with Angels on Earth! I had that coming to my house for awhile, and the stories are really good. Too bad it's only bimonthly...

argent_paladin

I'd get First Things. Then The Economist. Then National Review. Then The Thomist. Then Crisis. Then Foreign Affairs Quarterly. Then Commentary. Then The National Interest. Then This Rock. Then, far down the list, that Angel one.