An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Else Is Waiting For Their Massmatics Cd? I Am!

littleflower+JMJ

is jmj weird?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

:D :D the moment we've all been waiting for............is now less than two days away....

and i am so ready for my MASSMATICS CD

did any other phatmassers order It? :D

i have my cd player on, three cases of batteries by me and already am wearing the headphones too and im going to keep them on...waiting for nov. 4th.......now all i need is my phatmass cd....

:unsure:

LOL :lol::lol:

im so excited! i mean this is like making HISTORY!!

WoW!! just WOW!!!

:lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

when you say special, do you mean short yellow bus special? :P

:D yes!

i mean...NO!! :o:o:o:o

<_< wow im glad to find out your all "worried" about me!

:P

well first you say yes but then no. your just as confusing as me. which is it short yellow or not?LOL

P.s. we just had a retreat over here with our middle school put on by the diocese. These kids acted so good it amazed me!

littleflower+JMJ

well first you say yes but then no. your just as confusing as me. which is it short yellow or not?LOL

haha well i always like the short buses better....but i don't ride them :unsure:

P.s. we just had a retreat over here with our middle school put on by the diocese. These kids acted so good it amazed me!

haha thats great!!! the holy spirit never fails to amaze us! i bet ya didn't even recognize them huh?

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah those stinkers. they can act good. they just don't do it when we want them to or need them too! :lol::lol: :P