An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FranciscanRocker25

i think i should get a prize.. i need some cookies or something cause i've been doing math all day and my brain is fried. i love how i wait til the absolute last minute to do everything. i have math class at 2:30 and i started a whole weeks worth of work at 12 and i got it all done!!! i'm such a good procrastinator that sometimes i can't get over myself.

FranciscanRocker25

speaking of procrastination.. when i get back i get to write three huge papers because again, i like to wait til the very last minute and make myself as stressed out as possible. i figure even if i did them ahead, i'd still be stressed.. so why not make it funner and do them the morning of??????? i'm a total chronic procrastinator.

ooh my goodness. procrastination is my middle name.

last night I was up till 3 a.m., cuz I put off studying for 2 tests and had to stay up to do it. i was dead tired today. the plus side: i gotta catch some of the popes funeral.

procrastinators of the world unite...

... tomorrow

FranciscanRocker25

sigh, i survived my math class getting just enough done that i needed to. speaking of which, i should get some done...i'll do it first thing tomorrow.

FranciscanRocker25

ok total grossness... my brothers just came inside from playing all day and they stink, so they think it'll be a good idea to turn on the fan in the hallway so everyone in the whole house can smell them.

*teen4Christ*

OMG!! last night I went on a march for the pope!! it was sooo awesome!!! I talked to this lady from the new york times...there were so many people!! it was soooo cool!!!!

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Apr 8 2005, 10:45 PM'] OMG!! last night I went on a march for the pope!! it was sooo awesome!!! I talked to this lady from the new york times...there were so many people!! it was soooo cool!!!! [/quote]
That is Saawweet!!!!!1

FranciscanRocker25

^^ Ha, the story of my life. Heres what I do.. school, dance, babysit.... However, I always find lots of time to eat....amazing how it works, eh?