An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Pius XIII

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

ick. I was reading about him and all, who claims to be the true pope, filling the vacant seat of St. Peter, that has been vacant for 40 years, when i saw that this man was ordained a priest in my diocese, in my very city! I wonder what my diocese has on record..

That [url="http://www.truecatholic.org/pope/"]site[/url] is a hoot!

What a loony! Check out the photo gallery for "genuine" photographs of the white smoke coming out of the log cabin chimney in the "papal conclave" deep in the Montana woods!

Read his goofy "encyclicals," such as this masterpiece on religious art:

[quote]7. An Imprimatur must be acquired for all statues and holy pictures, in order to avoid the recent aberrations of hands in satanic positions. Again the modernists within the Church have grafted their own interpretations in art, infiltrating, by subtle means, the sacred with the profane. It was designed to destroy the natural piety found in all good Catholics who reverence their statues, holy pictures and icons.  (We are speaking of such things as nudity, fingers betraying devil worship, devil shapes in clouds, beards and the like.  Likewise, the obelisk known in the pagan world as the Phallus of Osiris, an Egyptian devil god, is not to be used by any architect or artist.)[/quote]

Watch out for that devil stuff in the beards :bishop: and clouds! OOOOOhhhhhhh!
And hand gestures - you know all the saints statues that look like this: :punk:

and this on proper English Translations:

[quote]11. The English translations will remain the same for all books, missals (and the like), so that there will not be a multitude of differing prayer readings where the Latin remains the same but the English is different. The Translators will use the “McGuffie Readers” style of English, and use the accepted dictionaries of our time.[/quote]

You know, The McGuffy Readers, those inspired Catholic works? (They were Protestant school books)

Quoted from [url="http://www.truecatholic.org/pope/decree-liturgy199904.htm"]"Instauratio Litugcia"[/url]

Fidei Defensor

Yep, thats the looney. You can thank my diocese for ordaining him as a priest. But then again, Im sure as soon as he became involved with his little church, he was excommunicated.

"Pope Pius XIII" claims that all who know of his election to the papacy and do not accept it are condemned to hell!

God Conquers

How could you possibly obtain an imprimateur for each peice of religious art!?

That is crazy man...

You'd need 12 Bishops in each diocese just to handle that.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 30 2005, 02:45 PM'] "Pope Pius XIII" claims that all who know of his election to the papacy and do not accept it are condemned to hell! [/quote]
Well, then Im going to hell if this lunatic is true :rolleyes:

God Conquers

[quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 30 2005, 04:13 PM'] Beware the Phallus of Osirus! [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

*snicker* The fake pope said "phallus".

[quote]15. No Obelisk is permitted to be used in any cemetery, home, churchyard or convent. The Obelisk is an historical artifact. Unfortunately it denotes a pagan emblem that has no place where Christianity is practiced. Our elevation to the Chair of Peter, by the grace of God, is to restore the Church to its ancient practices especially in its worship of the Triune Godhead. Only the proper symbols that have always been in use in the Church may be used. The Claw cross (carried by John Paul II) will not be allowed.  The crosses on the vestments are to have the cross bar going straight in both directions.  The curved-up type are not to be manufactured.  The ones now in use may still be used, but they may not be replaced in that format.  [/quote]

Watch out for "claw crosses" too! :o

Thy Geekdom Come

If you look at the clips of himself doing the Tridentine Mass on his website, he actually makes a mistake. :lol:

Ask PaxVobis about it...

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 30 2005, 05:06 PM'] Well, then Im going to hell if this lunatic is true :rolleyes: [/quote]
So is the entire Magisterium in union with the Holy Father. :P

StPiusVPrayForUs

If you read "Priest Where Is Thy Mass, Mass Where is Thy Mass?" there is an interview with one of his brother, Father Carl Pulvermacher. His brother makes the point that his brothers went out on seminar and one of the brothers, Father Lucian Pulvermacher came back thinking if the seminars teach heresy the Pope is the one teaching it, thus a heretic. Anyway, long story short, one event after another lead Fathers Carl and Lucian Pulvermacher to the SSPX. The SSPX kicked Father Lucian Pulvermacher out for being a sedevacantist as they do to all sedevacantist priests. Thus, is his situation today; an anti-Pope leader of a cult. If you dig deep enough you will find that his "bishops" became a priest and a bishop in a day's time.

There's another anti-Pope named Michael I and another one just died a week ago in Spain.

Really, there is no humor in this as these folks have problems.

Edited by StPiusVPrayForUs

Yes, the SSPX is a problem.

As are all schismatic actions. The truth lies in the Church and the Apostolic succession that is licit and not disobedient.

I pray for the reunion of the SSPX, as well as the rest of the sedevacantists like the SSPV and the CMRI; as well as the anti-popes; to the Church.

Cam

N.B. Raph...that is hilarious....the mistake, that is.

Edited by Cam42

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 30 2005, 03:22 PM']
Watch out for "claw crosses" too! :o [/quote]
What's wrong with JP2's Cross? Is it because the real Pope has it and they want nothing to do with that?