An Old School Catholic Message Board

What clothing brands do you wear?

J.R.D

Bluenotes, you guys don't have that in the US.

Second hand clothe stores are great.

Old Navy, Wal Mart, Zellers(yeah, Zellers rocks. :cool:)

ah, that's all I can think of now.

[quote name='ironman' date='Mar 31 2005, 05:45 PM'] Let's spend less time talking about clothes....and more time praying..... [/quote]
[img]http://www.sixthelementdesign.com/images/animatedsmilies/headscratch.gif[/img]

[quote name='ironman' date='Mar 31 2005, 05:45 PM'] Let's spend less time talking about clothes....and more time praying..... [/quote]
How about we spend less time sifting through posts to determine which one deserves our judgemental comments and actually just answer the question?

If you don't approve of the topic, don't post in it.

That simple.

I'm poor.

I wear no name stuff.

4 plain tee-shirt's for 10$ type of deals.

It's not about what you wear...clothes don't make the man/woman...it's the opposite.

Ironman....I understand that today was a really dark day for us as Catholics, but I think your post was kinda harsh.

I'm sure that everyone in this post is angry at the murder of Terri, and very sad by the news of the Holy Father. I think everyone who posted is praying for them both.

Pray for the people who don't have shoes.......My brands are Levi's, Vans, Quicksilver........there we go bro......I killed 2 birds with one stone

DemonSlayer

I should get one of the new Living Sacrifice T-shirts, but the postage makes it too expensive for me (in Australia).

This one's the best:
[img]http://www.zambooie.com/product_images/livingsacrifice/LST108-ZOOM.gif[/img]

Also

[quote name='Dj 86' date='Mar 31 2005, 11:22 PM'] I'm poor.

I wear no name stuff.

4 plain tee-shirt's for 10$ type of deals.

It's not about what you wear...clothes don't make the man/woman...it's the opposite.

Ironman....I understand that today was a really dark day for us as Catholics, but I think your post was kinda harsh.

I'm sure that everyone in this post is angry at the murder of Terri, and very sad by the news of the Holy Father. I think everyone who posted is praying for them both. [/quote]
I hear you, me too. Payless and fruit of the loom. lol