An Old School Catholic Message Board

What clothing brands do you wear?

J.R.D

I'm a Gap and Abercrombie guy....Also a little from Express.

As far as more formal clothing....Zanella, and Joseph Abboud.

Hmmm...golfwear...Ashworth and Callaway.

Cam

[quote name='Dj 86' date='Mar 31 2005, 11:22 PM'] I'm poor.

I wear no name stuff.

4 plain tee-shirt's for 10$ type of deals.

It's not about what you wear...clothes don't make the man/woman...it's the opposite.

Ironman....I understand that today was a really dark day for us as Catholics, but I think your post was kinda harsh.

I'm sure that everyone in this post is angry at the murder of Terri, and very sad by the news of the Holy Father. I think everyone who posted is praying for them both. [/quote]
word up
nothen beats a t shirt
i look playaistic in a baby blue tee :P

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Mar 31 2005, 07:12 PM'] wutever dope clothes goodwill has...... [/quote]
same here- 90% of my clothes come from Goodwill. the rest are wally-mart, target and clearance racks. i love journeys, but the sale rack really doesn't exsist there, i have found some cheap stuff though. i haven't bought something at the mall in probably a year. everytime i go i like everything and its all like $80 for a shirt and thats just depressing. i'm totally cool with a $3.50 goodwill shirt. "you donate, we put people to work!"

Edited by FranciscanRocker25

desertwoman

Anything cheap, but I do like to support Christian clothing lines if I can... like 3sixteen clothing.

I want to get Jirah Fashions as well. But now, I just wear no name brand type stuff.

Cincy Warrior

My clothes selection is random. I've got some sports t-shirts, music t-shirts, shirts i've got free from events, and other random t-shirts that are the type of stuff you might find at hot topic. For the rest like shoes and pants, I just buy the cheapest thing that looks decent.

Sammy Blaze

I wear clothes that fit in with a style i created known as hip-punk-rock-hop, lol
I used to sport Ecko, Rocawear, Polo, but not nearly as much as I used to, really I just wear anything that looks cool, or makes a statement.
I love my "I'm a Papist" shirt lol

~S.

I think that buying specific clothing brands is idiotic. Apparently the new fad is to wear pink-polo shirts with the collar flipped up. I try to counter Keller High's girly-guys by wearing a lot of flannel and going unshaven. I like to think that i'm doing pretty good at it, though.

Rosary_Chick

Well I'm one of those people who just kinda roams around phat mass alot and just reads and never reply's to posts or anything of that matter, <_< lol and while i was searching I came across this topic and my head said... reply so. I am. :D And well theres this thing called "The Mall" where i go practically every saturday to shop, :rolleyes: shop, and shop some more. And being a girl, you always have to see whats cool and new and just on and on. So really i'm a Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, Tommy, Old Navy, Gap type of girl, that buys way to much haha. Also i hate the store Hot Topic because its like santanic :devil: :ph34r: and scary :unsure: and is way to dark for me lol but I have to admit some of there band shirts :band: are pretty awesome and i have bought some band shirts from there. Plus concerts :punk: , i go to alot also and i love band shirts so besides that and all my "brand name clothes" theres school apparrel which is pretty cool and always a must to buy lol. Well i just thought i'd reply n' stuff and maybe find another topic... OOOOOOO :) l8az

i make my own t-shirts most of the time

that and i go to Salvation Army. They have the coolest T-shirts there

my favorite shirt is one that i found in my brothers closet. It says "Most Huggable Grandma" haha I have nooooo idea how or why he had it.

melporcristo

**sigh, I LOOOVE thrift shopping!! Those were the days! Then I moved to Seattle where there is no time to thrift shop. Anyway, to answer the question, I wear delia*s, Old Navy -- the cartigan and cute pink moccasin's look a.k.a. the "old lady" look, band shirts that fit rock, pro-life tee's rock, and cute skirts rock.
Worrrd.
^_^