An Old School Catholic Message Board

Www.teenwire.com

Monica

One of my Catholic friends (over th Internet) when we were chatting told me she had a problem with www.teenwire.com. She wouldn't tell me why. now i suspect this has to do something with her being Catholic. She mentioned something like that.

I don't see anything wrong with the website. There are posters all over the high school where I pick up my 17-year old sister advertising this website (www.teenwire.com). In other high schools too. It's popular. What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me.

Any comments??

teenwire.com is a website sponsored by Planned Parenthood. It encourages teenagers to 'experiment' with pre-marital sex, homosexual sex, (how will you know until you try it?) and gives information on all sorts of contraceptives/abortificants available..

Instead of promoting abstainance and working to reverse the culture of death and the sexual revolution, Planned Parenthood has given up on teenagers. "Oh well, they're going to do it anyways, let's just throw condoms at them and make sure they take the morning after pill." That shows a lack of respect and concern for teenagers!! PP is just assuming that we're all animals who can't control our urges, instead of actually reaching out and showing teens why their purity is so valuable!

:angry:

IcePrincessKRS

Did you actually go check out the website Monica?

I just went there and just on entering the site I immediately noticed "Sex Talk Live" and closed out the window. It makes me sad to think that people would actually go to a site like that for advice.

It's true though that it' popular.

At my school (public high school) they gave us attractive bookmarks, with the website on it and color pictures. That draws people there.

Really, people go to that site all the time. Unfortunately. :(

ok I searched this site out a few months ago and I found some of the most lurid message boards I had ever seen. they were all posts by 12-15 year old boys talking about how great masturbation is . . . it was disgusting . . . not to mention that sexual predators probably prowl around that board like foxes to a henhouse . . . sick sick sick . . . .

cmotherofpirl

It's true though that it' popular.

At my school (public high school) they gave us attractive bookmarks, with the website on it and color pictures. That draws people there.

Really, people go to that site all the time. Unfortunately. :(

So they are allowed to pass out stuff for a sexually explicit website?

It's all part of the sexual revolution... trying to convince teenagers that it's 'okay' to be open about their sexuality... experiment and try new things... desensitize them and degrade the sancity of sex from something that's holy to something that's just recreation. :angry:

Yeah, I've got some serious beef with teenwire.com. I've visited there before to take a look at the extent of Planned Parenthood's depravities. The stuff they talk about on that site is nasty...and even more so since it's aimed at teens.

I don't remember exactly what I read, but 13-15 year olds were being given "expert" advice on masturbation, oral sex, and "outcourse." It made me so sad 'cause the "experts" were treating the teens like they were mature adults who have a "right to express their sexuality." It's so obvious that they're immature, confused, and hormonal teens, and I think it's awful that that site even fails to take that into consideration.

Of course, it'd be awful if it was a column for adults, too. The fact that it supports abortion, is run by PP, is sexually explicit, and a whole lot of other things, makes it even worse.

Ick. Ick. ICK.

God bless,

Jen

Faithful heart

Wait a second, Do I live in a cave? This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!! My kiddies are little and go to a Catholic school. Now I know why people home school, very scary. :(

Wait a second, Do I live in a cave?  This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!!  My kiddies are little and go to a Catholic school.  Now I know why people home school, very scary. :(

Any decent Catholic school would burn this piece of trash. I know I've never seen brochures or flyers or anything around my school. <_<

Wait a second, Do I live in a cave?  This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!!

So let's get this straight....the schools are offering under color of law something that if a stranger in a car opened up his car door to offer the same thing, he would be arrested for perversion?

Edited by Norseman82