An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Mess With Him

geetarplayer

hyperdulia again

IT'S TRUE! and the stricter the parents are the harder the kids fall when they finally get away from them, i can think of dozens of examples...

Mary's Knight, La

geetar and monica,

1 good for you monica about the praying in all spiritual battles it's only prayer that can win.

2. As for people who make rude comments if they try dragging you down Jesus said He will come to live in those who have faith, for catholics part of that is fulfilled in the Eucharist but also in a more general sense that He watches over, protects, and consoles those who have faith in Him. So when comments or questions are made about you or a friend just use your best sing-song voice to say "Jesus heard that" and also offer up a quick prayer as reparation for the offense done

Wow, you go Mark.

I know how hard it is. Trust me. I feel like slapping people sometimes. Especially in my Spanish class (all seniors, a couple of juniors and me). Sometimes it seems like all they talk about is having sex and who and what and where and making disgusting jokes. I seriously suffer. This may sound weird but I really feel so so so so bad. I really feel and think how Our Lady must be sadly shedding tears. I don't know, it makes me mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad.

Sorry for bursting out like this. i just seriously suffer in that class. I keep praying to Mary, every saint associated with purity, and especially the divine mercy chaplet. In my head i keep repeatring over and over "For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

I avoid conversations like that. Luckily i have almost never been drawn into them. It takes a lot of guts to tell them to stop, or that it makes you uncomfortable. Gotta hyand it to you, Mark!!

OK I DIDN'T POST THIS.

I WAS AT THE LIBRARY AND I MUST HAVE BEEN LOGGED ON.

SOMEONE MAY BE POSTING FOR ME.

IT'S CLOSED FOR TODAY.

I'LL GO TOMMORROW, BEFORE CATCHING A PLANE BACK TO VIRGINIA (I'M VISITING MY GRANDPARENTS IN MIAMI).

OK I DIDN'T POST THIS.

I WAS AT THE LIBRARY AND I MUST HAVE BEEN LOGGED ON.

SOMEONE MAY BE POSTING FOR ME.

IT'S CLOSED FOR TODAY.

I'LL GO TOMMORROW, BEFORE CATCHING A PLANE BACK TO VIRGINIA (I'M VISITING MY GRANDPARENTS IN MIAMI).

LOL so THAT'S IT!!!!

(explanation below)

OK I HAVE TO CONFESS.

So I am at the pblic library. Finishing HW. I still have some time so i decide to check phatmass. And I go to the website. And it's already logged on. With the name Monica.

I had a heart attack. I mean, I didn't know she lived in FL!!! In Miami!! So I thought maybe she's one of those people who say they live somewhere but they live somewhere else (sorry Monica, now you explained it!).

So i decided to have play a lil joke and posted the post above. It's actually about me, so there you go.

Sorry, Monica, didn't mean it. Just playing a joke. And I logged you out before i left. Sorry, just a lil joke. Forgive me? :unsure:

What are you doing in Miami? At the Coral Gables Public Library?

Have some more time? Maybe I could have met ya! (Argh! i could have met a fellow phatmasser!)

Where have you gone to in Miami? When are you leaving?

OK, ignore the first post under the name "monica" in this thread.

i posted it

explanation above.

Sorry, i won't do it again.

Phew! :D

That's a relief! :D

I was getting a bit worried at such a complete turn around in 24 hours.....thinking why is it taking me soooo long to get my head round the differences when I think Monica's protestant beliefs are probably further from Catholicism than mine.... :unsure::blink: .....

.....and then I thought maybe it's a vision..... :o ....

...or masses of prayer..... :D ....

.....and why not me?! :angry:

OK, envy is a sin isn't it?........ellenita slinks off to repent!!

But not to worry, it's VeraMaria!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

Monica where are you?

Are you mad at me?

I'm sorry, i just posted 1 thing, i didn't look through you're PM's or anything, honest!!! :unsure:

Seriously, i didn't.

:ph34r:

Monica where are you?

Are you mad at me?

I'm sorry, i just posted 1 thing, i didn't look through you're PM's or anything, honest!!! :unsure:

Seriously, i didn't.

:ph34r:

Don't do it again (doubt you'll get a chance to). Ever. I almost had a heart attack. I e-mailed dUST about it.

And I got you PM, VeraMaria, it's OK, at least you came clean.

I was in Miami for two days only. I was visiting my granparents. They have just moved to Miami from Fort Lauderdale, and my parents sort of "sent" me to help them settle in. As you can imagine, they don't have a computer. So I went to the Library. Now i finally managed to plug in my lap-top. Who were you? I mean, there were not so many people in the library, mostly old people? Were you in the back by the map display? Or in the front? The only young person where i was sitting was a girl about 10 years old looking through the library catalog. Was that you?

This is funny, though. I guess it's a small world.

IcePrincessKRS

that betta not be Don John of Austria on this board!

haaa im pretty sure itisint. 

anyway, i donno what the reasoning of a secular type person saying "dont mess with Catholics"  :blink:

lol DJ is a school teacher, not a student. And he'd probably cut off his right arm before saying anything like that!!!