An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abc Garbage

hecklingsoul

ABC owns the Family Channel.  Excuse me while I projectile vomit.....

OK.  Family Channel runs the 700 Club every weeknight.

I know. I watch Whose Line? every night until the 700 Club comes on, then I hastily turn the channel over. I once woke up and saw the 700 Club on, and thought it was a comedy show. I kept waiting for people to laugh.

My favorite was when the latest hurricane was commanded to leave by the hosts of the show. COMMANDED. And after that they seemed 100% sure that the hurricane would turn right around and leave. Yeah right, come on people! Well you see how good they are at commanding, cause that sucker came straight for them and hit em straight on.

Kilroy the Ninja

Well you see how good they are at commanding, cause that sucker came straight for them and hit em straight on.

And there's the comedy part!!

I'm laughing! :lol:

We all know that what they said was totally untrue, but did anyone see the part where they asked the priest if Jesus could have been married? He said YES. My question is: How did that guy get to be a priest? How could he think that? I didn't see the show cause I was working, but I don't think I would have watched it even if I wasn't.

CatholicAndFanatical

ok, who was this priest that said Jesus could of been married and how do we reach his bishop :angry: im gonna do some writing

these poor excuse for priests have got to be dealt with. I just dont think I can stand by and watch anymore...its getting pathetic.

Faithful heart

My favorite (yeah right) is when the host was saying that the Church tried to destroy these secret gospels (gnostic) and in the back ground they were playing this spooky music. This show searched and found a handful of people who believe in this trash and made a 2 parter out of it! ABC is getting an e-mail!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstien

Faithful heart

Mailing Address:

ABC, Inc.

500 S. Buena Vista Street

Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Phone number: (818) 460-7477

For ABC's Primetime and Daytime shows, as well as our Movies and Specials: Audience Relations Department at netaudr@abc.com

This may be where you can contact ABC

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Don't worry about it. It's so rediculous, nobody in their right mind would even consider taking this "special" seriously. All of these types of shows base their stuff off of Apocrypha, which are not accepted by any major Christian denomination. Some of the stories are just laughable. I've seen 700 Club BTW... Kinda hokey... :lol:

cmotherofpirl

Wanna bet, I had two people ask me about it already today. People assume if its on TV it must be TRUE.

Don't not underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

Faithful heart

I know where you are comming from, I used to just sit back and laugh, roll my eyes and think no one can believe this stuff. When people said lies about the Catholic Faith I would do the same. Well now I am so sick of it I feel like I am going to burst. I feel the reason so many people who do the wrong thing get so much fame is because they speak up, they fight for what they want to do (even if it's wrong) they make people listen. The Catholics need to speak up for what is right and be heard.

ok, who was this priest that said Jesus could of been married and how do we reach his bishop  im gonna do some writing

That Priest was from Notre Dame. I don't remember his name.

People assume if its on TV it must be TRUE.

No kidding. Wrestling? Springer? :wacko:

Kilroy the Ninja

Wanna bet, I had two people ask me about it already today. People assume if its on TV it must be TRUE.

Don't not underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

Amen to that!

CatholicAndFanatical

ok, so that priest was from Notre Dame, easy enough, im sure the Bishop in Fort Wayne knows who he is..I can try to find the email address to the Bishop in Fort Wayne and we can write there, this Priest needs to be dealt with.

Unless of course the Bishop has the same views as most Notre Dame Priests..

Maybe Father Pontifex knows him, although the diocese of Fort Wayne is about an hour from here, i have no clue who the Bishop is.