An Old School Catholic Message Board

Original Phatmassers

rckllnknny

i think the phatmassers from the original phorum should get a title. wer'e still here and we earned it! we're OG's! and how come my posts never got transfered???

AND HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

<_<

Does that mean we newbies are INFERIOR????????????????

Ha???? :angry:

HA????????????????????? :angry::angry:

:ph34r:

hehehe, Just kidding, take your title, whatever.... :P:blink:

Who here thinks I'm a newbie? :D

...i was just kidding.

and i'm makin an oath to everyone that i come back more and more often i almost forgot of what a family we are. (or at least what you all are for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

not a 'newbie' just a lil......."slow" !!!

Hey, how's it hanging Rick? Long time no hear.

How's your beautiful little child doin'?

Good to hear from you.

God bless.

that's OK.....

I've been here less time than some people but i hang around here all the time....probably because in high school they give us so much mandatory "computer time", and i prefer phatmass to doing HW.... :rolleyes:

and i'm makin an oath to everyone that i come back more and more often i almost forgot of what a family we are. (or at least what you all are for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

SURELY you mean PHamily!!! :P

Lexus is great hes right here next to me watching lil nemo. and mari is that a pic of you?? jk.

ahhh. i miss everybody so much this last moment in time was/is still such a struggle for me. ive been stayin with my mom the last week but shes moving out of state in a week. breakin up with amber was hard but it was for the best. and im gettin help findin an apartment soon. and i get lil one three days a week!!!

Lexus is great hes right here next to me watching lil nemo. and mari is that a pic of you?? jk.

ahhh. i miss everybody so much this last moment in time was/is still such a struggle for me. ive been stayin with my mom the last week but shes moving out of state in a week. breakin up with amber was hard but it was for the best. and im gettin help findin an apartment soon. and i get lil one three days a week!!!

Man I wish that was a picture of me. I've never really wanted to look like anyone else but I'm not ashamed to say that I would not mind if I woke up looking like her (Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings movies).

Mrs. Bro. Adam

i think the phatmassers from the original phorum should get a title. wer'e still here and we earned it! we're OG's! and how come my posts never got transfered???

AND HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hmm...do I count?

I was here on the last forum!

...and wheres that one lil asian dude from the phillipines who liked pokemon and harry potter? i forget his name and he was my homie too...

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Yay Teresa! Good to see you too! How's Adam?

He's good. We dont' have the net at home, so I don't get to be on as often as before...the only access to the net I have is at work...Adam, though, doesn't have any access...Don't worry, though, I should be getting the net via school shortly.

He's on ten hour days, poor guy, but he's holding up quite well!

I try to post at least once a week, but sometimes that doesn't work either! But...he sends his love!