An Old School Catholic Message Board

Original Phatmassers

rckllnknny

Ricky!!!! Lil' Brother!!!

I was just going over the pics on the yahoo group yesterday, and got a little sad when I saw your photo and wondered where you might be....

I'm so glad that you haven't forgotten your pham, cuz we haven't forgotten you!!!

Pax Christi. <><

IcePrincessKRS

Glad to hear you and Lexus doing well, Rick!!! :)

I'm not sure what Benedict has been up to. I've seen him on MSN messenger a couple times, but the last time I tried to talk to him he was busy.

Teresa, good to see you, too! Let Adam know we all miss him. How have your RCIA classes been going? Are you still attending? Let us know when you get some time to get online. :)

Vera's been here for less time than me but she's less a newbie than I  :rolleyes:

-Mark

:D

That doesn't make any sense but I love ya Mark!!!! :P:rolleyes: :D

It's always great to see you here, Rick! I'm glad to hear you're finding an apartment. :D

And to those who asked about Benedict, he's OK. He's been sick, though, and he's also gone through some other difficult moments. Pray for him.

Rick, where the hell have you been?

EXACTLY.

and dave i remember helping him out with some problems before. is there anyway i can get in touch with him?

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Teresa, good to see you, too! Let Adam know we all miss him. How have your RCIA classes been going? Are you still attending? Let us know when you get some time to get online. :)

I certaintly will!

We ended up not going to RCIA due to schedule conflicts. With Adam working ten hours per day, and me working and attending to duties at home, we just decided that we'd wait a while longer before attending RCIA. Don't worry, though! We're still planning on attending them, but just not right now.