An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Guys

Gunga_ann

What do you guys think about a girl asking you to prom?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Catholictothecore

(your only 9...you still have plenty of time for dances)

Well....you probably kinda scared him. I know that there's a decent chance that if I liked the girl, and she asked me, I might not say yes...

don't worry about it.

Catholictothecore

of course, right. I mean, what, you think I'd confuse anyone here? I mean, com'on, it's me. The one who the world revolves around. Of course, I'm right...(goes off shaking head)

i feel like im taking crzy pills

blah... i think its cool when chicks ask guys out... cuz like, ive asked guys out.. and it was totally scary cuz i was like so nervous.. and one guy said yes.. which was very relieving.. and the other guy said no.. which was kind of awkward.. but.. i duno.. i guess it was for the best? ;)

Catholictothecore

You know....ever wonder if this is how God designed it to be?

I think the reason it is like it is because ultimately the desire and end of boy/girl relationships is marriage. I don't think I could ever ask a girl out, or say yes to a girl's asking, if she wasn't someone, no matter how far in the future, I'd feel the desire to want to see it to it's end.

OH, MAN! IT"S ALL A CONFUSING MESS!

InCircles' brother

[quote name='Gunga_ann' date='Apr 20 2005, 05:54 PM'] I was just wondering. I asked a guy today (he said he would think about it) and I was just wondering. THanks! ^_^ [/quote]
well... a girl asked me not too long ago... it wasn't the first time... but... before i always said no... but this time i said yes... mostly because i had thought about asking her... and well... honestly i'm too much of a chicken to ask... and i decided i didn't want to go that bad... but i'm really glad she asked because now were good friends and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...

• 4 weeks later...