An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question....

CanCath

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='Apr 20 2005, 08:44 PM'] umm i dont, i read what i want and hope no one is bashing me somewhere [/quote]
Just don't go to (thread link deleted by admistrator)...

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Apr 21 2005, 12:59 AM']Did I just hear the words.... DONKEY MISSION?

Reveal Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Hahaha... I new Donkey Mission would attrack your attention!! hehe.

And I started posting a little this summer... so, it wasn't 20 posts in one day... Only like 5 or something...

franciscanheart

It's hard to keep up I admit but if you just skip all of the posts by phazzan, ignore anything and everything by dUSt, and only check the threads that sound like something over a four year old childs level.... you'll be fine. ^_^

just be glad you arent here while it is crazy busy. because when it was crazy busy there were nights that i was up all night... no sleep... and still couldn't keep up. :P

I don't find it that hard :unsure:

erm...highspeed internet rocks! oh yes, and being a fast typer helps too. ;) :D

Edited by Dudette

franciscanheart

[quote name='Dudette' date='Apr 21 2005, 09:15 AM'] I don't find it that hard :unsure:

erm...highspeed internet rocks! oh yes, and being a fast typer helps too. ;) :D [/quote]
:huh: and having all the time in the world.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 21 2005, 09:12 AM'] just be glad you arent here while it is crazy busy. because when it was crazy busy there were nights that i was up all night... no sleep... and still couldn't keep up. :P [/quote]
Crazy as in When we found out about Pope Benedict XVI.

It was going beyond super crazy, i decided to get my info from other sites. Things here were moving TOO fast for me to stay

[quote]Just don't go to (thread link deleted by admistrator)... [/quote]
hehehe

Edited by Jazz4jesus

[quote name='argent_paladin' date='Apr 21 2005, 02:59 AM'] Just be on phatmass 20 hours a day, have a fast internet connection and take a speed reading course. [/quote]
That's what I do....

Cam

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 21 2005, 10:12 AM'] It's hard to keep up I admit but if you just skip all of the posts by phazzan, ignore anything and everything by dUSt, and only check the threads that sound like something over a four year old childs level.... you'll be fine. ^_^

just be glad you arent here while it is crazy busy. because when it was crazy busy there were nights that i was up all night... no sleep... and still couldn't keep up. :P [/quote]
:rolling:

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are gross. :mellow:

Catholictothecore

yeah,it helps not to have any other form of social life....also, the ability to type as fast you think, cause when it gets busy, by the time you've posted, what your relpying to is alreayd obsolete.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 21 2005, 09:22 AM'] :huh: and having all the time in the world. [/quote]
erm..not exactly...though I am homeschooled and I live on the computer. :unsure:

Its kinda of like lent on PM you have to give up a few things. Restroom, Shower, sleep, Food, Drink. But if you think about if you stop eating and drinking you wont need to use the restroom so thats taken care of. Shower, Im glad computers dont have smell transfer.

Well since im not keeping up with anything right now i think I will go get some food, maybe catch a movie, then shave cause tomorrow i have a test and going home where i never get on PM