An Old School Catholic Message Board

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO JUST LOST HER DAD

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

Guys I know yall are busy and I know we all have our own struggles to deal with but please please please keep this girl in your prayers.

someone tried to give her a hug the other day and she completely blew up. she yelled about how she was fine and nothing was wrong and why was everyone being so sad and depressing and trying to get her down about nothing.

she also jokes about it now too. shes like oh yeah my dad died the other day and OH i stubbed my toe on that chair just now and it kinda hurt. or something stupid like that. she makes us all feel really awkward which is fine because i totally cant imagine being where she is but she NEEDS to face this. she needs to face it so that she can heal from it.

she really needs your prayers. please.

Guest Eremite

Prayers for the intercession of John Paul the Great would be in order, as he lost his mother, father, and brother at a young age.

franciscanheart

its killing me that this keeps ending up on page three or so. maybe there are people seeing it and praying but i have no way of knowing and i would really just appreciate if someone would occasionally bump this. just because a few days has past does not mean anything is getting better. if anything this whole mess is getting worse. PLEASE keep her in your prayers.

franciscanheart

thanks.

this really isnt something that will be going away any time soon. all prayers are welcomed.

franciscanheart

i dont know if this is pointless bumping but with the slightest possiblility that its not... im bumping it again.