An Old School Catholic Message Board

NBA Playoffs

Guest Eremite

Guest Eremite

Celtics are about to tip off. :banana: :banana:

Watch out for my Celtics. They're a sleeper team. I think they'll definitely get past the first round with Indiana, and they've shown twice already that they can hang with both Detroit and Miami.

Don't be surprised if the Celtics make it to the Finals (although I don't see any way they can beat Tim Duncan and the Spurs; they've NEVER beaten them since he was drafted--he was supposed to come here, but we got boinked out of the first pick).

Who you got?

Edited by Eremite

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Apr 23 2005, 08:02 PM'] the pistons will repeat again
;) [/quote]
rock on :D

littleflower+JMJ

man im hoping the spurs get the champ all the way! (but like right now they need to win hhaha)

i miss most of the games but i can't help being proud of hinrich for being so awesome when i heard the bulls are continuing !! he was one of my fav jayhawks!! :cheer:

while im soo happy for dwayne to win but geez theres justsomething about shaq and him winning that irks me :rolling: laker or not i still dont like him :sweat:

but i feel for jason kidd :sadder: but thats the way the ball bounces :globe:

anyways yeah im on this--i want my teams to win!!! :mad:

the Cavs new ownership don't know anything about Basketball.. I mean one of the owners is Usher!.. they fired the head coach and GM already, and neither one deserved it in my opinion.. they tanked fast as soon as the coach left, they fired the GM just because the owners were mad they didn't make the playoffs.. which is their fault...

now LeBron and Z are tempted to ask for trades.. can't say I blame them

Edited by Tony

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='point5' date='Apr 24 2005, 07:34 PM'] so mad at Mike Bibby!!!! [/quote]
82-87 they can never close the deal it seems :shame:

edit to say that i am now in mourning for my poor spurs who just lost <_< :irate: :club:

excuse me while i..............

:scream:

and.........

:punch: :argue: :shootme: :skitzo: :dead: :freak: :cry: :weep: :mad: :hammer: :angered: :shock:

*curls up and cries*