An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top ten

Ellenita

click on phatamss phorum hyperlink at the top of this page:
"> phatmass phorum -> The Unbored Boards -> OPEN MIC (be don't lame) ->.........",

scroll all the way down.

you'll see where to click on it (right above board statistics) :ph34r: :cool: :D

[quote]You know, a format that rewards people for being chatterboxes is just asking for trouble. It's not my fault![/quote]

Don't we also get frequent flier miles?

I thought we got frequent flier miles....

corban711

i don't think i ever have or ever will make those lists!!! hehe. i am never on here!!! but i love all those that are on those lists! praise God for those people who have posted so much and really help build these boards and the phatmass pham. :D

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='May 3 2005, 10:02 PM'] I need to check this... [/quote]
yeah, *snorts* you tried to race me once I think.

let_go_let_God

Yeah I was like that too, over 30 some odd posts a day. I remember when I got C2C addicted he had over 100 posts alone in his first day here.

God bless-
LGLG

how do you people post that much!?!? my computer wouldn't even show screens fast enough to post 30 times a day, let alone 100.... sheesh :huh:

philothea

I sit at the computer almost ALL DAY. Even when I am busy working, it still doesn't take but a moment to flip to another screen, get new messages, and reply.

Though I am using a slow dialup which is not always connected. Oh, and I type real fast. :)