An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does anyone else know who The Killers are?

Zoecool13

Zoecool13

Ok, so here's the scoop, I bought tix a month and a half ago to the Killers Concert...Me, my friend, his girlfriend, and a buddy of mine are all going, but i bought a 5th ticket because i figured it would be cool to bring a date too...It was pretty much settled that a longtime friend of mine was going to be it, until we stopped talking about a month ago for several reasons...Now, it's 4 days til the concert, and most of the people I ask, has never heard of them!! Am I alone in enjoying songs like "Somebody told me" or "Mr. Brightside".

FYI for those that don't know, no, they're not a Christian band (someone was bound to ask)

Zoecool13

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 3 2005, 08:08 PM'] The Killers are awesome! :-P

Where are the tickets for? [/quote]
Milwaukee, WI at the Eagles Ballroom/ The Rave/ one other name that i can't remember (people have 3 different names for it)

immaculata

I LOVE the song "Mr. Brightside"!!!!

Turning through sick lullaby, choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes cause I'm Mr. Brightside...

Zoecool13

[quote name='immaculata' date='May 3 2005, 08:40 PM'] I LOVE the song "Mr. Brightside"!!!!

Turning through sick lullaby, choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes cause I'm Mr. Brightside... [/quote]
I got an extra ticket

Zoecool13

So 6 of us have heard of them? 4 of us like them, 1 thinks they are not awesome, and 1 is probably annoyed due to the constant sounds of them coming from her brother's room...Am I correct?

I know who the killers are, they are good :D I used to hear them on woxy.com (aka 97X) all the time I cant go though, I live in ohio :lol:

-I---Love

I'm totally into the Killers!

My friend saw them in Pittsburgh this winter but I couldn't go :(

Fly me out to WI? lol

somebody told me.. that you had a boyfriend.. taht looked like a girlfriend.. that I had in febuary of last year :whistle:

Zoecool13

[quote name='-I---Love' date='May 3 2005, 11:11 PM']

Fly me out to WI? lol [/quote]
Are you a female? Do you have a boyfriend? And are you around my age of 21? Are you a White Sox fan? Bears fan? Do you believe in God? How much is the plane ticket? And flying from where?

Zoecool13

So, people that know of the Killers is at 10, People that like the band is only at 8, no wonder I can't get rid of this ticket