An Old School Catholic Message Board

coolest avatar ever

corban711

corban711

ok...many people have pretty sweet avatars on here, but my favorite is futurenun's. that little cuppie cake thing is the cutest thing ever and she has that as her avatar!!! :D oh my! when i saw that, i just about died! i love it! hehe. just wanted to share! anyone else feel free to disagree with me... :) i am sorry if i hurt anyone or their avatar's feelings by saying that i like futurenun's the best!

corban711
:) sure thing! i just had to say it...so far no one disagrees with me though huh? sweet :cool: by the way, if you haven't noticed yet though, i am a big dork so i don't know if my opinion counts! hehe :) and i say "hehe" way too much!!! :) Edited by corban711

let_go_let_God

When I saw futurenun's avatar I thought it was a loaf of bread with a cat in it.

NVM I'm just random.

God bless-
LGLG

sweetpea316

Ha! I can see the loaf of bread/cat thing! Funny stuff... I wasn't sure what to think when I saw it...I just know that it made me giggle. :D

corban711

i totally agree about the Kitty Loaf thing...hehe. for anyone who doesn't know why that is such a cool avatar, go to [url="http://www.e-thug.net/"]this[/url] website and make sure your speakers are on!!!

thanks miriam for the compliment, but i must say...if i was ever cool at all, it is because i really am such a big dork :D

rachael, yours is a really good one too! that pic. makes me smile just about everytime i see it!

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 4 2005, 11:58 AM'] my avatar is the most attractive though [/quote]
Actually, I believe mine holds that title :wub:

[quote name='corban711' date='May 4 2005, 10:57 AM'] i totally agree about the Kitty Loaf thing...hehe. for anyone who doesn't know why that is such a cool avatar, go to [url="http://www.e-thug.net/"]this[/url] website and make sure your speakers are on!!!

thanks miriam for the compliment, but i must say...if i was ever cool at all, it is because i really am such a big dork :D

rachael, yours is a really good one too! that pic. makes me smile just about everytime i see it! [/quote]
well, haha, you seem to like being a dork? Or to just hold that title? :unsure: :P

I think today is my day for hi-jacking threads. -_-