An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ordained To The Diaconate Tomorrow

Theologian in Training

Theologian in Training

I am going home now to get ready. Know that I feel you guys praying for me and am very consoled and at great peace on this my last day as a "layperson" :)

Thank you for all of your prayers and know that you wil be in mine as well.

God Bless You and may Mother Mary keep you close to His heart.

philothea

Hey, so how'd it go? All spiffy and ordained with special Churchly powers now?

I was excited for you all day. :bounce:

Brother Adam

We are so proud to be able to know you and that you have shared part of your time with us. I hope everything went well. :)

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Theologian in Training' date='May 4 2005, 10:42 AM'] Please keep me in your prayers as I am accepted into the Order of Diaconate tomorrow night at 7:00 PM Ascension Thursday.

I just got back from a retreat...a hermitage in the woods for five days...it was beautiful and God is good...the "desert" can be a scary place :unsure:

Please Pray.

God Bless [/quote]
even though im alittle late--just wanted to add my prayers and congratulationS!!

that is soooooo amazing that you got ordained to the diaconate!!

:beer: :cheers: GO THEO AKA TNT! :cake: :balloons:

like bro adam said, we're all VERY proud of you!!!

prayers for your continued vocation and May God continue to bless you always! :group: :heart:

Theologian in Training

Thank You all for your many prayers. It was absolutely amazing and I cannot remember being so calm in front of so many people. What was even more amazing were all the people that came back to my mom's house after...shoulder to shoulder...it was intense.

It was pretty funny someone came up and asked me to bless her statues. I had no idea what to do and so I asked the bishop. He told me to ask God to bless them, which I did. I don't think I did it right but, I would imagine God supplied where I was ignorant and lacked.

Anyway, thank you for your many prayers. I appreciate them immensely. It is still a strange thing being ordained, and I don't know if it has fully sunk in.

Again, Thank You

God Bless