An Old School Catholic Message Board

We're moving

wish_i_had_a_dog

Thy Geekdom Come
:huh:

Well, if we count dorm moves, once each way, to and from college, I've moved a total of 4 times...soon to be 6...

MissScripture

I've moved 3 times... but never that I actually remember. But I moved those three times in 9 months!

justin165243
<_< well, i have moved from a house in one state to a house in the same city, then moved to another state, then moved again in the same city, then to another city, then to another house in the same city, and we might move again. so if u add it up, it becomes...6 times. :blink: wow! i have a hard time moving, but thats just me. Hope it works out!

FranciscanRocker25

i have moved a total of seven times. i moved three times in four months. crazy, right?!?

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 4 2005, 09:05 PM'] i have moved a total of seven times. i moved three times in four months. crazy, right?!? [/quote]
yeah, just a little crazy.... :wacko:

track2004

Um I'd say I moved 3 times and am moving again tomorrow. I moved (kinda) when my mother moved out. I moved when we moved outta the apartment and into the house. I moved to college and tomorrow I'm moving back for the summer. College moving doesn't sound too bad until you do it and realize that your stuff fits into 10 boxes that you have to transport twice a year... I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow....

~*AnCoRa33*~

YKC!

Well, my parents have moved 26 times in 25 years, I personally have moved 13 in 14 years I am personwithadog and wishIhadadog's older sister by the way!!.