An Old School Catholic Message Board

Umm....when do you no longer have a "real" life?

Catholictothecore

Catholictothecore

I think I went to bed about 2:30 and was on again by 7:00

I have a LAN and it's pretty fast(not as fast as it's suppose to be though)......then when you type fast...altogether, it's just fast. :D

FranciscanRocker25

i think yesterday i posted the most i've ever posted in one day... probably around 25 posts. i was so posted out. i don't know how you guys post 100 in one day.

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='May 6 2005, 09:16 AM'] what's LAN? [/quote]
Local Area Network, 2 computers are on the same internet.

Catholictothecore

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 6 2005, 09:55 AM'] i think yesterday i posted the most i've ever posted in one day... probably around 25 posts. i was so posted out. i don't know how you guys post 100 in one day. [/quote]
see title of thread

FranciscanRocker25

ha, exactly...

i say we embrace our lack of lives.... we should form an alliance.

Edited by FranciscanRocker25

FranciscanRocker25

something catchy.... cttc, you should make the name up since you created this thread.

you can tell me all of your ideas
:secret:
:D

awesome, I want to get one of those photo signitures sometime, but i'm not to do good with that sort of stuff on my computer.

[quote name='slywakka250' date='May 6 2005, 04:15 PM'] awesome, I want to get one of those photo signitures sometime, but i'm not to do good with that sort of stuff on my computer. [/quote]
want me to make you one? I'd be glad to! ^_^ Just give me some photos...or photo...what colours you like, etc. and some thing you want written..then I'll do it up for ya! :D