An Old School Catholic Message Board

Peeps im kinda new here too

Josh Kroeger

Josh Kroeger

Hi my name is Josh. If your name is Dani, Caroline, Jordan, or Justin, then u know me. I need 2 meet sum peeps here so leave me your name, a message, and ur AOL s/n (if u want! :P ) C ya! ^_^

FranciscanRocker25

hmm...i'm officially confused. but chick-fil-a rocks!!!!!! eat mor chikin

um.. so i guess you know me and you know me??

are justin and josh the same person??

this is just freaky.

Jazz4jesus

hello, I just "met" justin today, so i assume your same location? Im From CGS, if you recognize that initials for church

Josh Kroeger

no in fact josh and justin are NOT the same person...that was an accident. he was logged in and I didnt realize it until AFTER I had put up the one post...so...its me, josh, who started this topic! get it? heehee sorry bout the confusion!

FranciscanRocker25

your last name is almost like the grocery store kroger. ha thats awesome dude! :D

sweetpea316

Hello and welcome! My name is Rebecca and my screenname is Rebecca31604... It's nice to have you join the phamily! ^_^

sweetpea316

Oh! And I love yours too! Great group... I think they're gonna be in concert in my area sometime soon with Thousand Foot Krutch, John Reuben, and Dizmas. What a rock awesome show that will be...I hope I can go! God bless and you obviously have great taste in music! ^_^