An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who else is waiting for May 19...

MissScripture

MissScripture

Hey, Is anyone else super excited about the final Star Wars coming out?:nerd:
I can't wait!!! :saber: :saber: :saber:

ilovechrist

eh...

no. best movie this year was Spanglish so far... course i'm not a big Wars fan.

i'm a Trekkie :D

MissScripture

Except that Star Wars is better. :wub:
Sorry, Star Trek always scared me. It didn't help that my brother had a big poster of Captain Picard, where his eyes followed you everywhere. I once had to sleep in his room and I was awake half the night because the poster scared me so bad!

YAY STAR WARS!!! :saber:

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I REALLY wnat to go, but I live in the middle of no where and to go to the city.....well I don't think I could persuade my parents, but I'm going to see...if we do I'm going to try and get a ticket as soon as possible.

Josh Kroeger

ME ME ME! lol we got advance tickets for the noon show on May 19th! Positively can't wait peeps!!

I have to see it now...I've gone this far. It needs to be finished...over...done...bye bye...see ya later...gone

we're watching the other movies to get ready for the big day!!
I haven't seeen them in a long time.

MissScripture

I am so mad. :sadder: The theatre director at my school gets to see it before the show opens, because the movie theatre has to run the reels to make sure they work. He's a critic, so he gets to go. And he keeps rubbing it in our faces. AAARRGGH!
I CAN'T WAIT!! BUT WE HAVE THEATRE AWARDS NIGHT THEN, SO I CAN'T GO OPENING NIGHT!!!!!! :cry:

STAR WARS :wub:

Edited by MissScripture

ardillacid

I guess the last two didn't really impress me. I guess I'll see this one out of the hope that it will come near to the originals

reelguy227

Hek Ya !!!! Rock on !!!! Ive gone to the 12:00 a.m. showings for the past two episodes and wont miss my tradition for this one .

We got tickets to go see Episode III at 12:02 A.M. ,its really awesome ,people dress up in really authentic Star Wars costumes and have their laptops playing the other movies while they are waiting in line ,its funny and sweet at the same time :-)