An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who else is waiting for May 19...

MissScripture

MissScripture

WHAT???? :o HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT???? I am in shock! I actually can't remember a time when I didn't know what was going to happen in episodes 4,5,& 6. I'm very sorry that you've had to grow up without Star Wars. What is the world coming to? :sadder:

Edited by MissScripture

well, if it wasn't for Paladin D, I wouldn't have seen 1 and 2 either. I wasn't a Star Wars freak. I'm goign to see them after I see 3.

[quote name='MissScripture' date='May 15 2005, 01:30 PM'] WHAT????  :o  HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT????  I am in shock!  I actually can't remember a time when I didn't know what was going to happen in episodes 4,5,& 6.  I'm very sorry that you've had to grow up without Star Wars.  What is the world coming to? :sadder: [/quote]
That's what I thought. :lol:

Growing up with Star Wars is special, have a lot of memories with it.

Edited by Paladin D

MissScripture

[quote]Growing up with Star Wars is special, have a lot of memories with it. [/quote]

Yeah, I remember once when my parents went out, they left my oldest brother in charge. He let us watch Star Wars and eat as much candy as we wanted (and it was right after Easter, so we had a TON). I almost got sick that night from eating so much. Good times.

[quote]Dudette Posted on May 15 2005, 12:52 PM
  well, if it wasn't for Paladin D, I wouldn't have seen 1 and 2 either. I wasn't a Star Wars freak. I'm goign to see them after I see 3. 
[/quote]

As long as you see them sometime... as in sometime in the near future. And you said, "I wasn't a Star Wars freak." So does that mean you are now? :thinking: Cuz it's always nice to have more!

[quote name='MissScripture' date='May 15 2005, 07:18 PM'] As long as you see them sometime... as in sometime in the near future. And you said, "I wasn't a Star Wars freak." So does that mean you are now? :thinking: Cuz it's always nice to have more! [/quote]
Yeah, I am going to see them right after I see 3.

yes I'm a freak now :D

downloading movies is illegal and wrong :huh: They even have it advertised before the actual movies in theatres.