An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Guys Im New And Wondering...

stephiepants

stephiepants

hey guys. im steph and i new here. im lookin to find some wacko ppl for Christ. hope i came to the right place. im 14 and Jesus rocks my face off.

much love,

steph lol_grin.gif

Welcome Stephiepants...Tell us about yourself on the Check In thread, and read all about us wackos, too! :blink:

Pax Christi. <><

I'm not psychotic. I don't enjoy killing. I only do it because my neighbor's chinchillas tell me to.

HiddenVoice

No one's psychotic here! we're all completely sane. And don't you dare talk to me about denial. The lawn gnomes said i don't have to put up with that balony. :)

(Hidden)Voice

Cure of Ars

Well I'm comforted to see that my Avatar is looking over and reading my post. I think that qualifies as psycho. :)

HiddenVoice

My guy has a headache. anyone have advil? he's still recovering from the whole "can we be in love at this age" thread. :)

voice

IcePrincessKRS

lol Voice, you make me laugh.

I'm psycho... sure, why not? It's 1:30 in the morning, I should be in bed by now, but what am I doing? Feeding my addiction. I have to get in those last few posts before I lay me down to sleep for the night. :)

Cure of Ars

HiddenVoice, I thought he was doing his best Homer Simpson impression. DOH!!!

Edited by Cure of Ars

Kilroy the Ninja

psycho is such a relative term.... *as Kilroy drops her sword into her hand over and over again***

Brother Adam

Oh my.

...says Bro. Adam as he leaves to continue to work on his diabolical plan to destroy us all...