An Old School Catholic Message Board

~*~The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus~*~

Chorusgirl

Chorusgirl

Count down: 4 days!!!

Wow, my entrance day is coming so soon!!! I have spent most of today cleaning, packing and putting things away. I have been thinking of what items to give to people, and trying to find a place for everything in our house. My little sister kept asking, oh can I have that shirt? Oh, and that one too? Ha ha... Anyhoo...

I am super excited to enter but I feel so calm at the same time. Friends and family question if im excited and im like, oh yea, I guess because I am so calm they are unsure.

One of my best friends the other day sent me a card, it was really sweet and funny. It was an engagement card!! But really, this time for me is like an engagement. I am thrilled to be a bride of Christ, wahoo!! La la la...

Chorusgirl

Count down: 2 days!!!

Wow, entrance day is coming so soon!! I was able to attend confession and youth group last night which was a great blessing from God. Last night was my last night at youth group and I was really glad to be able to say good-bye to my friends. They prayed over me and a few other teens who are leaving for a little while as well. I cried a lot, I must admit, as well as my friends. I will miss my friends from youth group, we have grown so close these past 4 years and they are my faith family. But im not upset, im so happy about this new journey in life, I feel greatly at peace.

La la la... I am just super excited!! Praise God!!

Birgitta Noel

Chorus Girl,

May God bless you on your journey! Drop us a line when you can and let us know how you are.

I'll pm you my addy so if you want me to post a note for you you'll have it.

In Mary, Birgitta

Marjorie,

Can you post your address down in Louisiana? If not, I can probably get it from Tom or one of our other common people! This is so exciting for you! I'm praying for you especially since the next few days are probably going to be hard!

Jen

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
:sadder: It was wonderful to have her here with us while she was! Now, off to become a Bride of Christ! ^_^ :hearts:

Marieteresa

Hey Guys,
Wow I am so happy and sad that Marjorie is gone and I wanted to say that if anyone wanted to write her I have her address. The only thing is, is that she can write us back unless she got permission from the novice mistress. So must likely she would not be able to return ones message.

In Jesus, Our Blessed Mother and Joseph,
S. Brooks

To Marjorie,

Unfortunetly we did not get a chance to say goodbye but I am happy for you because it is your chance to fly.
To fly to Him while we take our rest and wait for the day when we could make our nest.
But it may be a long wait for our day to come but you give us hope and strength to endure the wait.
Again I wanted to say to you, You have helped me more than words can say and I pray for you as you make your way.
Goodbye again, although we will never meet I wanted to thank you for being a listener and a friend

DiscerningSoul

Maybe we could email Sister Imelda to give her our final goodbyes.
I am very happy for her! :D

Hopefully I will follow in her footsteps, I am hopeing to enter by the end of the year if everything goes well.

Your little sister in Christ's name,
Jessica

Ave Maria Totus Tuus

What an inspration it has been to read all of her posts! It has really encouraged me to be praying for discernment of my vocation, with the possibility of becoming a sister being very real to me...

Thanks Marjorie, you are in my prayers!! And the same goes to everyone else in discernment!! God bless you and bring you peace!!