An Old School Catholic Message Board

Something To Think About

Joyful

GodsThespianChic

Well, if you have been lucky enough to NOT experience a burn, then I am completely happy for you. Me and GG had some really, really bad burns a little over a month ago. Man oh man did it hurt!! I was blistering and I peeled and everything. Well, I'm out yo!

well GTC burned bad & yea I was pretty bad, but the sad thing is, I've been 2 million times worse!~! ya, if you've never burnt then you stink...naa I'm happy for ya!~!

Tanning can cause cancer though.

Seriously, especially when you use tanning beds which are very dangerous, and always wear sunscreen when you go out into the sun.

IcePrincessKRS

Tanning can cause cancer though.

Seriously, especially when you use tanning beds which are very dangerous, and always wear sunscreen when you go out into the sun.

Tanning beds are disgusting. And the "tan" you get from them doesn't look real. I can always tell when people have used them.

IcePrincessKRS

Well, if you have been lucky enough to NOT experience a burn, then I am completely happy for you.

ya, if you've never burnt then you stink...naa I'm happy for ya!~!

Thats me last summer with my sister's friend Tracy. (I'm the one in the wedding dress, the wedding was the same day as Tracy's birthday.) I just brown up really fast, if I've been at a beach or outside ALL day I'll be reddish, but that goes away and doesn't hurt.... I guess you guys can hate me if you want. :(

I don't hate you, Ice!! My skin is similar. I either just tan, or when I burn I get a deeper tan. I used to have flip-flop tan lines on my feet from when I walked my dog a lot last year. :)

Oh & btw, very pretty dress!

gorgeous dress....yea that's cool that you tan....it stinks for me b/c I'm Italian, & I BURN!...but I think I'm Irish too! so that's where I'd get it!

• 18 years later...