An Old School Catholic Message Board

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Paladin D

sweetpea316

I love that show!! It always makes me happy because the families they help are so deserving and you can see how much they truly appreciate it all... ^_^

zwergel88

that show is awesome, and the houses they build are amazing. I dont' know how they do it. It always seems like the family really deserves it.

lifeteenchick527

yeah... i love that show! the best is at the end when u see the peoples reaction ... they honestly dont know wat to say! i think thats so amazing! some of these families have been through a lot to... like losing a mother or father... or parents losing a job or death in the family

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

yea i'm gettin ready to watch that right now! (pst) its quality reality tv because it makes you feel good for HELPing people! :)

Isaiah41:13

I love watching it, but missed it tonight because I was busy getting my last things packed here at school to move out tomorrow. It always makes me cry.

franciscanheart

That little girl got like my whole house as her room!! :o

i would love to have a room like hers (maybe minus the whole spa bathroom thing) but like that green with the white detail and over my bed ( i didnt really see what was painted on the wall - was it that "G" again? ) i want to have a picture of a monstrance. how cool would that be?? :wub:

corban711

oh man, that show is so good! but the one that was on not yesterday, but the week before (with the blind guy) was the best! oh man!!! that one was so good!!

StColette

lol I'm addicted to this show lol I make dad watch it with me all the time lol

Edited by StColette

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='rachael' date='May 9 2005, 07:06 AM'] I watch it and it always makes me cry. [/quote]
ooo me too..

sweetpea316

[quote name='rachael' date='May 9 2005, 06:06 AM'] I watch it and it always makes me cry. [/quote]
Me too... my roommate and I watch it together sometimes and just can't help it! :sadder: