An Old School Catholic Message Board

signature image wanted

Fides_et_Ratio

Fides_et_Ratio

I LOVE my Fides_et_Ratio image.. but I want one for some of my other screenames on other boards... like my Fuzzy Bunny board. :)

The screen name is CatholicXian, and I was hoping for some open Scripture & Rosary combination sort of image.. but I'm not too picky.

I'm poor, and in college so I don't have anything material to offer, but I can promise lots of thanks and prayers for anyone willing to be so kind and generous! ^_^

God bless you all!

Fides_et_Ratio

wow, thanks!

my first post sounded possibily, a little unclear... I'm looking for like a Bible & Rosary combined sort of thing... like an open bible with a rosary sitting across it or something.
I don't know, I'm not very creative or artsy...

but anything would be cool. and I be very grateful!! :)

wow, great minds think alike.....I didn't even see (your last post) and I made this:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/CatholicXian.jpg[/img]

Fides_et_Ratio

Is there anyway, however you could put "CatholicXian" as one word rather than two?
I hate to be picky, but a lot of times people get flustered over the "X" (and really it's just because it's shorter.. and the Greek...) and well, it just usually saves trouble and they seem almost separated when in reality they are inseparable.

if you don't want to, can't make it work with the design (which is freaking awesome!), then that's okay, and don't worry about it.

mucho thanks & prayers!!!

sure I'll fix it! I want it to be the way you want it! ^_^ I have to go eat now...but I'll come back to it!

I can try to make sigs. My sig creations have gotten better since this sememster I am enrolled in a photoshop class.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/CatholicXian1.jpg[/img]

how's that? What about the font, the font colour?