An Old School Catholic Message Board

(Anti)Pope Michael I

EcceNovaFacioOmni

journeyman

[quote name='SarahB' date='May 12 2005, 10:24 PM'] Just a random thought.....I've seen a few of these before in the past. Anyone know if a woman has ever tried a stunt like this? [/quote]
not since Pope Joan got stoned in the streets of Rome . . . although that is supposed to be a myth

[quote name='Eremite' date='May 12 2005, 11:32 PM'] I've heard of a traditionalist community in Canada that advances the ordination of women. [/quote]
Then they aren't very traditionalist. That's like....the extreme opposite of being a traditionalist.

1337 k4th0l1x0r

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='May 12 2005, 09:03 PM'] That's one of the dumbest thins I've ever seen in my life. [/quote]
You must have never seen the [url="http://www.timecube.com/"]Time Cube[/url].

[quote name='Eremite' date='May 12 2005, 11:34 PM'] They reject the Novus Ordo.

That is the fundamental definition of a Traditionalist. [/quote]
Yeah, but if you think women should be ordained then rejecting the Novus Ordo Mass doesn't do you a whole lot of good.

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='May 12 2005, 11:34 PM'] You must have never seen the [url="http://www.timecube.com/"]Time Cube[/url]. [/quote]
Wow. That is pretty stupid. In fact, that manages to reach a level of stupidity I would not even have believed possible ... but then, I'm the stupid one, aren't I?

Yeah. There are no words to describe the stupid stupidity of that link... I hope that site is a joke ...

Guest Eremite

If you reject the Novus Ordo then accepting the rest of the Catholic faith doesn't do you much good either.

To reject one point of faith is reject it all.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that they're traditionalists, but they want women priests. All the other traditionalist communities I've heard of think the world is ending because there are girl altar servers.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='journeyman' date='May 13 2005, 12:29 AM'] not since Pope Joan got stoned in the streets of Rome . . . although that is supposed to be a myth [/quote]
definite myth, check the reference section. :)

[quote name='SarahB' date='May 12 2005, 09:45 PM'] I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that they're traditionalists, but they want women priests. All the other traditionalist communities I've heard of think the world is ending because there are girl altar servers. [/quote]
yea i hear ya SarahB :) they're neo-traditionalists? :P or maybe pseudo-traditionalists?

or how bout just wanna-be traditionalists :cyclops:

Don John of Austria

[quote name='SarahB' date='May 12 2005, 10:45 PM'] I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that they're traditionalists, but they want women priests. All the other traditionalist communities I've heard of think the world is ending because there are girl altar servers.
[/quote]
butthe world is ending because of girl alterboys, I mean what the heck, we called them alterboys for a reason. But that is a discussion for another time, this guy is an idiot.

Ermite--- so what about us traditionalist that do not reject the valdity of the novus ordo?