An Old School Catholic Message Board

(Anti)Pope Michael I

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Guest Eremite

Don John,

I do not use the term "traditionalist" for faithful Catholics. I try not to use any such terms (eg, liberal, conservative, etc). A Catholic is a Catholic.

[quote]It is, moreover, Our will that Catholics should abstain from certain appellations which have recently been brought into use to distinguish one group of Catholics from another. They are to be avoided not only as "profane novelties of words," out of harmony with both truth and justice, but also because they give rise to great trouble and confusion among Catholics. Such is the nature of Catholicism that it does not admit of more or less, but must be held as a whole or as a whole rejected: "This is the Catholic faith, which unless a man believe faithfully and firmly; he cannot be saved" (Athanas. Creed). There is no need of adding any qualifying terms to the profession of Catholicism: it is quite enough for each one to proclaim "Christian is my name and Catholic my surname," only let him endeavour to be in reality what he calls himself.

(Pope Benedict XV, Encyclical Letter Ad Beatissimi)[/quote]

Spiritual_Arsonist

So there are two antipopes now? I am aware of "Pius XIII" and this dude. They need to get more phat papal vestments. They look like protestants.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 12 2005, 09:02 PM'] :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I love it! This is the best! I want to go work for his administration but I think it's based out of a garage. [/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA!

These dudes crack me up. I love the picture of "Pope" Michael sitting on a wooden swing.

And by the way, Pulvermacher (Pius XIII) and this guy (forget his real name) used to be in cahoots. I guess this guy got mad when Pulvermacher stole the Montana conclave and decided to become Pope himself.