An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Phatmasser Called Me!

Thy Geekdom Come

catholicmomof4

I have never met any of you that I know of ! ;) But you all seem like a great bunch ! Are any of you near Arkansas or West Tennessee? Northwest Mississippi maybe???? :D

Birgitta Noel

:rotfl: Micah you told! ;) Yes, it was me, and I get to meet a Phatmasser in a few weeks too! :D

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='May 19 2005, 07:24 PM'] :rotfl: Micah you told! ;) Yes, it was me, and I get to meet a Phatmasser in a few weeks too! :D [/quote]
ME!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='catholicmomof4' date='May 19 2005, 07:23 PM'] I have never met any of you that I know of ! ;) But you all seem like a great bunch ! Are any of you near Arkansas or West Tennessee? Northwest Mississippi maybe???? :D [/quote]
Jennie (StColette) is in Louisiana.

FranciscanRocker25

i talk to one crazy phatmasser on the phone... geez, why do i? who knows..

i talk to a few on the computer.. what like 5 i think?

Boy I was way off. Of course that doesn't surprise me considering I'm it takes awhile for things to click in my mind. :P

franciscanheart

in total i know (or have met or seen once or twice)....

18 or 19 phatmassers.... and prolly saw more at phatmass '04 and just didnt know who they were!! :P

one of those actually just saw me and i didnt see him but haha he goes to my church sometimes so close enough! :P

soon that will be twenty. :) and ive.... called eleven and texted... gosh... two? haha one of those was only once and i dont think she got it :lol:

annnnnd actually now that i think about it ive met more than seven i didnt know prior because i 'met' flip and all of them at phatmass '04 :D

okay im done. :ph34r:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='May 19 2005, 11:25 PM']
soon that will be twenty. :) and ive.... called eleven and texted... gosh... two? haha one of those was only once and i dont think she got it :lol:

[/quote]
i got it, i just never answered. :unsure:

[QUOTE]I Mean Raph.
You can call him whatever you want. I call him weird, but then again so am I.
:thatsfunny:

franciscanheart

[quote name='rachael' date='May 19 2005, 11:02 PM'] i got it, i just never answered. :unsure: [/quote]
oh. :mellow: