An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Phatmasser Called Me!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='catholicmomof4' date='May 19 2005, 06:23 PM'] I have never met any of you that I know of ! ;) But you all seem like a great bunch ! Are any of you near Arkansas or West Tennessee? Northwest Mississippi maybe???? :D [/quote]
No, but I go there a lot. My dad's family is from Memphis. My aunt lives in Olive Branch, MS and my cousins live in Southaven, MS. How's that for hitting the mark?

franciscanheart

youve met three! and im sure talked to three on the phone as well!

(just because theyre family doesnt mean they dont count! i knew some before i came so i included those too! and isnt one of lauras friends a pmer?)

No I mean I haven't met any phatmassers in person that I met through phatmass. Ya know what I mean?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Moosey' date='May 20 2005, 11:57 AM'] I've met 0 phatmassers :(

and I've talked to 0 on the phone :unsure: [/quote]
You've met a few phatmassers.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='May 20 2005, 04:10 PM'] I met 1. yep.

How do you people meet so many?! [/quote]
Travel

missionarybelle

I havn't met any. I think I talked to 2. I think it would be cool to know peeps though

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='missionarybelle' date='May 20 2005, 05:31 PM'] I havn't met any. I think I talked to 2. I think it would be cool to know peeps though [/quote]
Go to Shreveport and you can meet a Phatmasser.

franciscanheart

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='May 20 2005, 03:10 PM'] I met 1. yep.

How do you people meet so many?! [/quote]
I live in Dallas! There's a ton of us here since it's so close to the pm location I think. ^_^ Plus people come through here all the time so I see them. ^_^

I met FOUR phatmassers at one time just because we all happened to be at the global rosary together! :)

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 20 2005, 04:14 PM'] You've met a few phatmassers. [/quote]
No I mean I haven't met any phatmassers in person that I met through phatmass. Ya know what I mean?

:huh:

i've talked to a few online back when we had spin chat, and i have two phatmassers sn's for AIM. haven't met anybody yet tho.

Edited by hopeful1