An Old School Catholic Message Board

What kind of a person do you think YOU'LL marry?

Josh Kroeger

Josh Kroeger

I'm curious to see who anybody thinks they will end up marrying. Not that I know many people some of you would mention, but what KIND of a person would it be? Would he/she be generous, loving, caring, spieful, etc? (I don't expect many answers on this, but post here anyway!)

FranciscanRocker25

i'm not sure what kinda guy God has in store for me, however the kind of guys i like are, practicing Catholic, genuine, caring/loving and funny. i definitely have to have fun w/ him, but also be able to talk about serious stuff... all i know is whatever guy God has for me will be right. :)

PERSONWITHADOG

i am totally w/ franciscanrocker25

i'm not sure what kinda girl God has in store for me, however the kind of girls i like are, practicing Catholic, genuine, caring/loving and funny. i definitely have to have fun w/ him, but also be able to talk about serious stuff... all i know is whatever girl God has for me will be right.

i copied Franciscanrocker25's comment except changed the words. hahaha

*teen4Christ*

I have no clue as to what kind of guy God is going to send me...but the things i like in a guy right now are... catholic to the core, caring, loving, likes little kids, funny, but knows when to draw the line, cute, is resepectful, and will listien to me... and I know just the guy... *sigh* :blush: lol j/k :P

Josh Kroeger

I dunno either...I could pray about it. Then again, well, yeah I don't know what kinda God has for me...huh...tough one... :rolleyes: mainly I like cute, funny, Catholic s.

nikkan_hanil

Practicing Catholic. From what I learned from past relationships is that shared prayer and spiritual fervor works wonders. But when it comes to appearance, personality, etc. I am PICKY A HECK. :sweat:

Praticing Catholic
Spiritual
funny
tall
caring
likes kids....hmm....that's all I can think about right now..haha

Catholictothecore

What she said, plus....willing to homeschool all the children and....

I know this is soo very stupid and silly, but I really think that my wife and dauthers would were skirts mainly. Stupid, I know, but then again, you have to admit it says something (not to mention saying something about me)

I wear skirts more then I do pants, I hate pants, they don't look good on me.

anyway, carry on. ^and I wasn't joking.

Catholictothecore

Ok, others can post in this thread as well....or maybe I want it to die in infamous fires....

Obviously I want a good Catholic man, and all that entails, but...
an ability to make ridiculous puns is at the top of my non-existant list.
I love them!
After that, it's just adjusting to my weird womanly ways, but a compatable sence of humour is a great blessing. I can't think of something worse than your spouce never understanding your jokes.

What's green, fuzzy, has 4 legs, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?
A pool table.