An Old School Catholic Message Board

What kind of a person do you think YOU'LL marry?

Josh Kroeger

PERSONWITHADOG

my type of girl is .... good looking, has a good sence of humor, serious when she needs to be,catholic to the core, kinda tall, would like a big family and might homechool them

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='May 20 2005, 11:51 PM'] maybe? maybe not? that is the question! [/quote]
:lol:

Catholictothecore

(don't you know that quoting things doesn't make them die any faster)

My girl will most definately have a love affair with the Eucharist as well.

Plus, she'd enjoy the privelege of being the only person in the world that can tell me, in whatever mood she is in, to shut up, and I'd more than likely obey.

Elizabeth Bennet. Awww or Jane Austen.

In other words, smart, rude, too smart, and just witty enough. Oh and judgemental and frank.

I am sorry, I love them both so much, too bad one is fictional and the other has been dead for over a 150 years.

shortysportychick

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='May 20 2005, 12:31 PM'] I have no clue as to what kind of guy God is going to send me...but the things i like in a guy right now are... catholic to the core, caring, loving, likes little kids, funny, but knows when to draw the line, cute, is resepectful, and will listien to me... and I know just the guy... *sigh* :blush: lol j/k :P [/quote]
DITTO.............she said it all..............................lol dani!!!!! :wub:

Lets see. I know I won't meet a guy who meets all of this, but 90% would be good. ^_^

Good strong Catholic, faithful to the Magisterium, in love with the Eucharist. Someone who wants to pray with me, who will go to monastaries with me for weekend retreats.

Treats me with respect, would still want to be with me even if he had to wait to actually touch me. Loves me even when I act emotional.

I'd love to be physically attracted to him. It wouldn't work to well if I didnt find him seck- see. :P

I also want to be attracted to his personality. Someone who is strong-willed, has a sense of mature humor, is active and athletic(I need someone who can keep up with me), someone I can have deep conversation with, someone who is honest and blunt(I hate mind games). He has to treat the women in his life with respect, like his mother.

I'd be very happy if I met a man like this. :)

Hey a girl can dream can't she? :unsure:

Catholictothecore

The girl I marry is.....no one I know now.

BUTTT, WHAT DO I KNOW? :newlyweds: :priest: ?????????