An Old School Catholic Message Board

What kind of a person do you think YOU'LL marry?

Josh Kroeger

because i like people who are independent. someone who doesn't follow the crowd, who's quarky, and who has an amazing sense of humor, of course. :)

Catholictothecore

THAT makes sense.

I would want someone whose personality compliments mine, but isn't the same kind. What fun is there in loving someone very close to you in style?

sarcasmguy126

I mean, the world would be a boring place if everyone was the same, don't you think? I like that we are all unique in our own ways...

lil bull 04

i know the kind of person i'm marrying. i am marrying a very handsome u.s. marine who is very loving, sweet, crazy, charming, sometimes forgetful, and has the strange ability to make me mad and the ability to keep me from raising my voice at him no matter how mad I am at him unless it has to do with his opinion of females in the military and going to combat...then i will raise my voice because he hates that topic because he doesn't want to see his wife to be killed in iraq.

lil bull 04

he would be perfect if he'd drop the pool stick...he loves pool...i think he almost loves it more than me

FightingforGod

i have a short list, but hten after that im totally open.

1. preferably Catholic
2. doesnt want many kids
3. hasta like dogs
4. must have a sense of humor, or wed never get along
5. looks are a plus. tall

other than that, its whoever God brings to me
I dont know if im gonna get married tho. Since i want to travel so much for my job, itd make things hard im afraid.

anyways, you asked, i answred

Guest JeffCR07

Like everyone else has said, being a faithful catholic is at the top of my list. Other than that, I hope my wife will be laid back, funny, and, maybe most importantly, able to have an intellectual conversation. I think I would die if I wasnt able to talk philosophy/theology with someone. But thats just me, and I'm wierd. :P Oh, and I guess it wouldnt hurt if she was pretty ;) :P