An Old School Catholic Message Board

What kind of a person do you think YOU'LL marry?

Josh Kroeger

Catholictothecore

don't you think it's amazing how awesome God is when a guy and girl love each other in Christ? So amazing...

:married:

Two friends of mine were attracted to each other, but went off to discern religious life. But they're now discerning marriage, to each other! They're adorable together.

:wub:

I want a love like that. Brought together by Christ. Oh, swoon.

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='May 20 2005, 12:31 PM'] I have no clue as to what kind of guy God is going to send me...but the things i like in a guy right now are... catholic to the core, caring, loving, likes little kids, funny, but knows when to draw the line, cute, is resepectful, and will listien to me... and I know just the guy... *sigh* :blush: lol j/k :P [/quote]
awww! how sweet! *sigh* lol j/k

i guess he would have to love lil kids or else he would hate ur family- which would be really wierd cuz ur GRATE BIG GIANT FAMILY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

[quote name='PERSONWITHADOG' date='May 23 2005, 10:51 AM'] and i know just the girl ***sigh*** :cool:, but i dont know if she likes me :unsure: :weep: [/quote]
WHO WHOWHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WO WHOWO HWOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWOWHOWHWOWHWOWHWO

WOW! IF YA LOOK AT THAT IT KIND LOOKS LIKE "HOW" INSTEAD OF "WHO" LOL

sry bout the all caps 4got it was on! lol ^_^

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

well i have quite a list! but i must say im not looking 4 a guy bc he will find me if that be Christ's will. here's my list of the top 20 things i must see from him:

1 Roman Catholic to the very portons, neutrons and electrons that he's made of
2 pro-life
3 madly in love with me :drool: lol
4 honest
5 open
6 modest
7 slow to anger
8 outgoing
9 quirky
10 serious when the time calls for it
11 good listener
12 open to as many kids as Christ graces us with
13 able to support out family
14 smooth
15 good looking
(no body piercings)
(no tatoos)
(normal colored hair)
16 tall
17 college degree (preferrebly masters)
(and doesn't shove his smartness in my face- modest^)
18 would go out dancing with me
19 wouldn't be ashamed of seeing a chick flick with me
20 helps me out around the house (that is one of the most important- there's nothing that bugs me more than a lazy husband!!! :angry: ) so guys help out ya babay k?! lol

i could go on for ever but i would probably get on ur nerves -_- so ill go now...lol ^_^

:kiss: :hearts: :hippie: peace out luvas!

sarcasmguy126

hahahahahahahahahahaha

ur SOOOO funny Jordan!

lol lol lol rofl> :rolling:

heehee my friends are soooo funny....

i like these good senses of humor lol

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

(lol way too many smileys ya think? j/w...)

[quote name='jc is 4 Jesus Christ' date='Jun 3 2005, 11:57 PM'] well i have quite a list! but i must say im not looking 4 a guy bc he will find me if that be Christ's will. here's my list of the top 20 things i must see from him:

1 Roman Catholic to the very portons, neutrons and electrons that he's made of
2 pro-life
3 madly in love with me :drool: lol
4 honest
5 open
6 modest
7 slow to anger
8 outgoing
9 quirky
10 serious when the time calls for it
11 good listener
12 open to as many kids as Christ graces us with
13 able to support out family
14 smooth
15 good looking
(no body piercings)
(no tatoos)
(normal colored hair)
16 tall
17 college degree (preferrebly masters)
(and doesn't shove his smartness in my face- modest^)
18 would go out dancing with me
19 wouldn't be ashamed of seeing a chick flick with me
20 helps me out around the house (that is one of the most important- there's nothing that bugs me more than a lazy husband!!! :angry: ) so guys help out ya babay k?! lol

i could go on for ever but i would probably get on ur nerves -_- so ill go now...lol ^_^

:kiss: :hearts: :hippie: peace out luvas! [/quote]
HAAAAAHAH, you are one hliarious girl! THat is QUITE the list! Haha.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, you plan on going to the PC this coming year right? Oh ya, Christ is THEE best boyfriend/husband. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

sarcasmguy126

Wait a sec...Miriam, how do you know Jordan and...I think you know the Bodman s?? Or is that someone else I'm remembering??

:wacko: this is crazy

lol

sarcasmguy126

Wait a sec...Miriam, how do you know Jordan and...I think you know the Bodman s?? Or is that someone else I'm remembering??

lol

sarcasmguy126

dangitt...didn't mean to put that twice....sorry y'all...uh, my computer is wierd. Is the word "girl" appearing right after "Bodman" on that last post, or is it just that everyone but me sees it?!?

:wacko:

Catholictothecore

wow, Miriam, that is....quite a list. Do they have to comply with every detial or be vaporized, or could a few of those end ones go every now and then?

[quote name='sarcasmguy126' date='Jun 4 2005, 12:34 PM']Wait a sec...Miriam, how do you know Jordan and...I think you know the Bodman    s??  Or is that someone else I'm remembering??

lol
[right][snapback]607386[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know Jordan, AND the Bodmans. I've only met Trisha and Rebecca in person though....don't remember meeting Rebecca personally...I don't think she even remembers me.

Alex, that's not my list. That's Jordan's.

I have a lot of qualities I look for in a future spouse such as kind, caring, easy-going, sense of humor, compassionate, patient with me, Catholic, and most importantly, someone who will get me to heaven. My fiancee has all of these things, but they are somehow different than what I had imagined in my spouse, not different in a bad way by any means. She's so wonderful. {gush, swoon, pine} :wub:

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jun 8 2005, 10:26 PM']Please forgive me, I'm....whatever.
[right][snapback]607604[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol: