An Old School Catholic Message Board

Neutral Zone

TempleofVesarius

TempleofVesarius

sorry i shoulda quoted...i was refering to my big sisters comment on that one

and i dont like disney all that much, but flordia still has to be a lil better than upstate NY

OOohh, I get it. Whoops.

Well if not Disney there's Adventure Island and Universal Studios, and Epcot, and Islands of Adventure, and Busch Gardens. :)

hey ToV, where in upstate NY??...my mom lived in Rockland county for almost 16 years! So I love it up there....also, 2 of my Aunts live up there & all of our family friends live there too..so Where in upstate?

oh, I also, my Grandma had lived there all her life as well as my grandpa & almost all of my moms side of the family. But now my grandma lives here (my grandpa died a year, a month & 9 days ago....) & my mom lives here

IcePrincessKRS

That stinks, bro... No seatbelts? Well, I'll just have to make it a short ride and leave the baby with Mom or Matt. lol I want a ride. :P:huh:

TempleofVesarius

want to know how far north i live?

take interstate 81 till you get to Canada, turn arouond and drive back south for 30 mins...your in my neighborhood

im gonna get 5 point racing belts put in...but thats nothing u can buckle a car seat into.

Edited by TempleofVesarius

IcePrincessKRS

want to know how far north i live?

take interstate 81 till you get to Canada, turn arouond and drive back south for 30 mins...your in my neighborhood

im gonna get 5 point racing belts put in...but thats nothing u can buckle a car seat into.

Such accurate directions, too. lol He's not kidding. Canada is practically the backyard.

Maybe we can get a bunch of those seatbelt extenders until it fits around a carseat. :P Just kidding... I still want a ride though. I'm gonna be saying that until I get to take one. lol

true!! lol well my mom lived in Rockland County...ya know...the "upstate" NY....it's about 2 hours out side of New York City!

IcePrincessKRS

true!! lol well my mom lived in Rockland County...ya know...the "upstate" NY....it's about 2 hours out side of New York City!
That is NOT upstate. lol People who think it is are delusional. :(:lol: (I can get away with saying that because I know people from NYC.)

Haha, Ice, I would be doing that too, if ToV was my brother!!

Yeah, not to brag, but I have some pretty cool brothers (and sisters). I love 'em all. lol_grin.gif

• 18 years later...
On 7/15/2003 at 1:59 PM, IcePrincessKRS said:

I love those Snapple juice drinks... I don't like iced tea though, and its nothing against Snapple iced tea, I just hate all iced tea.

Your car is puuuurty, bro. Did ya name her? You'll have to take me for a ride next time I come home. lol_grin.gif

i miss icp

• 10 months later...