An Old School Catholic Message Board

Neutral Zone

TempleofVesarius

TempleofVesarius

OK since every other topic in the Creepy Aliens is turning into a battle of the sexes...and since I basically started most of it...I thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to set up a neutral ground where we can talk about anything EXCEPT conflict between the sexes.

ok...i know this is stupid...but does anyone else like those snapple element things? I like love them, I drink like three a day at work!!!

MOTORHEADS!!!

Check out my new car!

post-6-1058284941.jpg

IcePrincessKRS

I love those Snapple juice drinks... I don't like iced tea though, and its nothing against Snapple iced tea, I just hate all iced tea.

Your car is puuuurty, bro. Did ya name her? You'll have to take me for a ride next time I come home. lol_grin.gif

naa...snapple elements are amesome....wait...are we talking about the same things...ya know like Rain, Lightning, etc.....?? B/c if so...I LOVE THEM....hehe....& the Iced Tea is good, well the green tea!...

TempleofVesarius

I think I want to hang out here forever...no more problems!!!!!

lol

anywho...

yeah try Tubulence...that one rules..its lemon

today i had one of those and a Meteor and a Spark

IcePrincessKRS

Hey Bro, you never answered my question. When I come home are you gonna take me for a ride??? lol_grin.gif

(I can just see us now, me, you, and your new little niece or nephew chillin' in the Electra.... :) )

I don't think I've ever tried the Snapple Elements... Guess I ought to, huh? Though I do love Snapple's Raspberry Tea. Mmmm!

Sweet car, ToV!! If I pay for gas, will you let me ride in it?? Hehe...

Haha - all the way down in Tampa Florida! But hey, we've got Disney World and Busch Gardens (for starters) so it's not like it'd be a wasted trip, right?

B) Yay for Florida! B)